Author Topic: AKME Gardens  (Read 3261 times)

CeeJey

• Arizona 9b
    • View Profile
Re: AKME Gardens
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2023, 10:36:53 AM »
Thanks Janet, I will try to stay on the forum long enough so that i can spread many of the loquat varieties I have on my trees before I leave. Also, my seedling loquat trees (KTxx) that have good tasting fruits. This summer I hope to finish my loquat taste test of all the varieties I have and post the results (brix).

Kaz, I don't know whether the ones you sent me were from your seedlings or others, but I randomly got to try some other named varieties around the same time and the ones you sent me were FAR AND AWAY the best quality overall out of everything we tried. Super-refreshing. Seeds are just sprouting for that experiment, and I'll be absolutely proud to have anything you worked on end up in the yard.

sc4001992

• USA, CA, Fullerton
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2023, 02:23:56 PM »
CeeJey, yes your seeds are from my multi-grafted trees and the fruits you tasted so hope you get some new seedlings with excellent tasting fruits as I have from my seedlings. Good Luck with them.

BayTropics

• Brandon, FL
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2023, 09:44:08 AM »
Yes, GrowQuest aka FraudQuest! That guy is GARBAGE! He acts like an expert. All he knows is how to rip people off!

hammer524

• USA, Arizona, Phoenix, 9B
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2023, 10:21:55 PM »
Yes, GrowQuest aka FraudQuest! That guy is GARBAGE! He acts like an expert. All he knows is how to rip people off!

Out of curiosity what did this huckster scam people out of?

ScottR

• USA,Arroyo Grande,Calif. 93420,zone 9b
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2023, 06:35:43 PM »
Kaz, I hope you still check in now and then you are a valuable rare fruit grower with knowledge that will be missed not mention your excellent pic's.

blackb0x

• VA, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2023, 07:58:12 PM »

Out of curiosity what did this huckster scam people out of?

Looks like quite a bit:

http://www.santapaulatimes.com/news/archivestory.php/aid/30153/GrowQuest_Growers:_Guilty_plea_to_felonies_by_owner_of_online_nursery.html

Pau

• California
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2023, 05:38:07 AM »
Is growquest related to viking guy?

Bower1991

« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2023, 05:24:24 AM »
Spammer
« Last Edit: November 16, 2023, 12:02:05 PM by JakeFruit »

johnb51

• USA Deerfield Beach, FL Zone 11a
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2023, 08:52:38 AM »
Hi @BayTropics, it's concerning when you have a reliable source like Adam at AKME Gardens, and there's a sudden lack of communication or delays in receiving your orders. Hopefully, he's doing fine, and there might be some unforeseen circumstances causing the delay. You could try reaching out to him directly to inquire about your order's status and his well-being.
By the way, if you're looking to enhance your garden experience, you might want to consider adding a small corner summer house. It can be a lovely addition to your garden, providing a cozy spot to relax and enjoy your outdoor space.
For our British friends.  Actually this is spam.
John

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk