Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Discussion

Cocktail Trees

(1/10) > >>

K-Rimes:
Is anyone into making cocktail trees? I’m always short on space and always needing cross pollination for better fruit set so over the last few years I’ve gone kind of Dr Frankenstein. Here are a few:

Santa Barbara peach with: Flavor King pluot, Sweet Treat Pluerry, Flavor Grenade pluot, Santa Rosa plum, Arctic Star Nectarine, Royal Lee, Minnie Royal, Royal Crimson, Spicy Z, Snow Queen Nectarine, Tropic Snow Peach, and Cotton Candy Aprium.

Feijoa with Coolidge, Improved Coolidge, Mammoth, Nazemetz, Nikita and 5 or so NZ varieties

Sabara jaboticaba with: white, red, otto anderson phitantra, escarlate, navel, paulista, ESALQ, fruiting sabara from my older tree, grimal, Coronata 1, 2, 3, and a few others I forget now

Pitangatuba with FFF selected "Lemonhead" and "Gigante" adding on more from another collector this Saturday

Apple tree with: Bill's Red Flesh, Goodland, Orange Pippin, Akero, Irish Peach, White Winter pearmain, Pink Pearl, Winter Banana, Dorsett, Anna

Another look at the cocktail, it's just unhappy right now due to winter but it is about to explode on every single branch

Unknown plum with all the same stuff that's on the SB peach

Flgarden:
Omg! Very nice job!!
I made my lemon  to carry pomelo, grapefruit, key lime, Kaffir lime, Persian lime, naval orange and satsuma.
I like woking on persimmons too.
On fuyu i have saijo, lotus
On hachya - coffee cake
Ana

K-Rimes:
Forgot to add this citrus that has:

Kinnow mandarin, pixie mandarin, meiwa kumquat, oroblanco grapefruit, valentine pummelo, xie shan satsuma, and Hawaiian pink shaddock

Seanny:
Look good!

No space here so most of my fruit trees are multi-grafted.

K-Rimes:

--- Quote from: Seanny on March 31, 2023, 12:53:48 AM ---Look good!

No space here so most of my fruit trees are multi-grafted.

--- End quote ---

Post pics! I want to see others!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version