Author Topic: How to save a limonella tree  (Read 455 times)

Dominik

• Poland, Malopolska, Krakow
    • View Profile
How to save a limonella tree
« on: December 11, 2022, 04:29:49 AM »
Hello guys,
I have a problem with my limonella tree - it has lost almost all of its leaves and it stopped growing :'(. I don't know whether it is caused by a disease or just inappropriate growing conditions. I've read about many citrus diseases and most of them have symptoms like that: "yellowing and drop of leaves". But this case is different; my limonella just drops normal, green, healthy leaves! Does anyone know what it is and how to save the plant?

PS I used to have a problem with spider mites, but I believe I got completely rid of them.

Edit 12.13.22: The tree started growing again, but I'm not sure if I managed to remove the cause.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2022, 12:10:46 PM by Dominik »

Vlad

• Worcester, MA USDA zone 5b
    • View Profile
Re: How to save a limonella tree
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2022, 08:24:38 AM »
More information is needed in order to diagnose the problem. Is it in a container or planted in ground? If in container, how much light does it get, what temperature, what soil mix, how often do you water, etc.?

Dominik

• Poland, Malopolska, Krakow
    • View Profile
Re: How to save a limonella tree
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2022, 09:10:00 AM »
Hi,
My limonella is planted in a pot and it's always been growing indoors. I water it on average once a week, the soil mix is a mix for citrus trees from Compo (I've repotted the plant this year). When it comes to the amount of sunlight, it's small, but I use artificial grow light.

It also used to have some mushrooms in the pot, but as far as I'm concerned they aren't harmful to plants.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk