Author Topic: Anybody that lives near excalibur willing to ship me a couple plants  (Read 2318 times)

buddyguygreen

• Keeper of Earth
  • Zone Creator
    • Citrus Ridge, FL,
    • View Profile
    • Knowledge of the Masters
Is there anyone who lives in south florida or in central florida thats planning on going to Excalibur willing to buy and ship me a Excalibur red, Excalibur Gold and Red morning Jack fruit, I will compensate for the plants, shipping and your time. If you live in central florida i could meet up with you. I have no way of getting down there and bringing the plants here and was looking forward to be able to get them for spring planting. I tried going through my nearest nursery and had no luck. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

skhan

• United States, Florida, Coral Springs, 10b
    • View Profile
    • Videos of Garden
Re: Anybody that lives near excalibur willing to ship me a couple plants
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 11:35:17 AM »
I have some family in Lakeland and I'm over due for a visit. I plan on goin there maybe in March-April for a weekend.
So if you still need the trees then I can bring up a few. Don't know how many I can fit though.
If you have access to a dream atemoya tree, that would be great because it will save me an hour drive.

buddyguygreen

• Keeper of Earth
  • Zone Creator
    • Citrus Ridge, FL,
    • View Profile
    • Knowledge of the Masters
Re: Anybody that lives near excalibur willing to ship me a couple plants
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 02:13:41 PM »
I greatly appreciate it.  I don't have access to a dream atemoya, i only have a geffner. Let me know when your planning on making the trip, if you still feel like bringing me the trees. Thank you for the offer.

chicomoralessxm

• Caribbean St. maarten zone 13
    • View Profile
I was wondering the same thing?
ANYONE live near there or by trees from them, will pay for shipping time or buy you a tree as well shipping to miami?

skhan

• United States, Florida, Coral Springs, 10b
    • View Profile
    • Videos of Garden
What part of Miami do you need it shipped to.
Plenty of forum members buy from Excalibur and I'm pretty sure a few live down in Miami.
If i'm ever down there i'd be happy to help.

chicomoralessxm

• Caribbean St. maarten zone 13
    • View Profile
thanks! will pm you

DurianLover

• Bali, Indonesia
    • View Profile
I was wondering the same thing?
ANYONE live near there or by trees from them, will pay for shipping time or buy you a tree as well shipping to miami?

If you have to contact in Miami to receive the trees and willing to pay for shipping, than why don't you pay your contact to go to Excalibur or any local nursery to pick up the trees in person? Better for the plants. They will avoid unnecessary stress of shipping.

dongeorgio

• If you have any mango that I don't...CONTACT ME!
    • zone 10
    • View Profile
I'm willing to go to Excalibur or Zills for someone in Miami if they are willing to go to Lara Farms and buy me some stuff I don't have and we will meet in the middle (Parkland or Coral Springs) and do the swap and reimburse each other.  PM me if you are interested
George

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk