Author Topic: New species Wild Passiflora Malimorfis "Anapoima" seedlings $15. 10 plants left!  (Read 436 times)

cacn1987

• Colombian seed/plant seller in the US
    • New York City, NY
    • View Profile
This is a new species of wild malimorfis which I found last year in a small municipality back in Colombia, called Anapoima. My family owns a house in a complex there and I found the plant hanging on a wall from a house in the street. The ecosystem present in this municipality is the dry forest ecosystem, which has been vastly affected by deforestation throughout Colombia. The plant has some unique characteristics that I have noticed while growing it. It grows in poor soil, it is resistant to high temperatures (can take 35 celcius or more with no problems), drought tolerant, grows extremely fast, and produces a lot of fruits. Fruits are golf size, sweet and will fall of from the plant when ripe. Leaves are elongated with pink veins, the stems of the leaves are pink as well (see pics) I have the last 10 seedlings left of this plant, as I already sold the rest i grew over the summer here in NYC. Price is $15 per plant + shipping. This might be your only chance to get your hands on this new species, as these are the only seedlings available in the US for sale. Payment paypal, Zelle or Facebook Pay. If you are interested please send me a message with your zip code and the number of seedlings you would like to buy. Thanks

« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 12:03:25 AM by cacn1987 »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk