Author Topic: BORNEO seeds: PRAINEA LIMPATO, Artocarpus, Baccaurea, Nephelium, Jambu delima  (Read 69533 times)

Maryoto

• WhatsApp +62 812 3688 1182
    • Borneo
    • View Profile
Artocarpus added

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
New species added

Coconut

• Boca Raton Florida
    • View Profile
BORNEO FRUIT SEEDS FOR SALE:

1. Buah Datan - Limited seeds
I don't know the species of this fruits, it's a vine so perhaps it's in the family of Apocynaceae or the genus of Willughbeia.
The leaves and stems similar with Willughbeias.
Big fruits, red skin colored when ripe, white fleshed, black seeds.
If someone know the species of this fruits, please let me know.
Local name: Buah datan.
Taste: When ripe, 40% sweet and 60% sour (Unripe fruits are very sour).
Price: $4 USD per one seed.

We should name this unknown bual datan Willughbeia Maryoto!😀. Keep them Apocynacea coming buddy!👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 You been Paypal!

The Biggest Fart in the Old West! 68 confirmed killed🔫💀

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
We should name this unknown bual datan Willughbeia Maryoto!😀. Keep them Apocynacea coming buddy!👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 You been Paypal!
Okay my friend.

nullzero

• Zone 10a
    • View Profile
That Buah datan looks like a nice fruit, I can see the big resemblance in the leaves compared to Saba senegalensis.
Grow mainly fruits, vegetables, and herbs.

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
That Buah datan looks like a nice fruit, I can see the big resemblance in the leaves compared to Saba senegalensis.
Yes, they are a big fruits and nice.
But 40% sweet and 60% sour when truly ripe.

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
Artocarpus anisophyllus added

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
Baccaurea motleyana added

RICBITAR

• SAO PAULO - BRASIL
    • View Profile

Maryoto,

I have several seedling from your seeds
I have a question, which Baccaurea in your opinion have the better taste ?

Thanks

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile

Maryoto,

I have several seedling from your seeds
I have a question, which Baccaurea in your opinion have the better taste ?

Thanks
Hi Ric,
I think Baccaurea edulis and Baccaurea deflexa has the better taste.

gaston

• azuero Panama
    • View Profile
Hello Maryoto

thank you for seeds, they came very fresh, some of them were already starting sprouting. They will find new home under shade for next coming year.

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
Hello Maryoto

thank you for seeds, they came very fresh, some of them were already starting sprouting. They will find new home under shade for next coming year.
You're welcome my friend.
I'm happy the seeds arrived safely and sprouted.
Take care of them my friend.

abimael777

• USA Puerto Rico plant zone 12
    • View Profile
Hi Maryoto, thank you for the seeds, the seeds arrived in perfect condition, thanks you for the extra seeds, Abimael

Coconut

• Boca Raton Florida
    • View Profile
Seeds Arrive Maryoto, for future send all the willughbeia seeds in moist sphagnum moss (not coconut coir which dessicate the seeds) and dont let your grandma clean the seeds!  They germinate best for oversea voyage by leaving fruit flesh on as to wiping them clean like landolphia/saba that evolve in arid savanah Africa which give me 100% germination whether flesh rotted on or clean dry like a peanut! 
Many members who have bought from you and other Indonesian sellers have reported that they have all rotted!  The seeds you send to me with flesh on germinate 100%!!  It seem that these willughbeias evolve in a wet non African arid savanah environment and the recalcitrant nature half life decay faster as the seeds are clean dry & send on longer voyage; even in an Italian Shit meatball perform uninspiring miracles!
Sadly seeds that germinated in ISMB 💩💩attracted an unknown aliens that consume them!  Many members reported they have aliens abducting willughbeia seeds in the night, next morning the pot has nothing short of a crop circle in the potting soil!👽👽  So next year Willughbeia Seed Season which are superrecalcitrant should be send un clean or deflesh, not clean by your grandma, Maryoto!😆 This Way Willughbeia will have better chance to spread beyond your Village into the Western Hemisphere!😆👍👍👍

Radoslav

• Slovakia
    • View Profile
I have similar experiences, I bought w. sarawakensis, angustifolia and tampirik from 3 sources in this forum, but all seeds rotted once sown.

schizoidman

• Taiwan Pingtung, 12b
    • View Profile
I have all three Willughbeia's with a total of 18 seeds, 17 germinated!

Coconut

• Boca Raton Florida
    • View Profile

Congratulation on your Willughbeia success.  Members closest to the sources have 75-100 % but far flung Empires away & longer duration in transit have been a dismal failures for 90 percent of members in the western hemisphere!  Taiwan is a stone throw but for the rest in Europe Middle East And the Western Hemisphere many have contacted me for Aponacynea they werent able to coerce it to deliver!  I had very few germinated even with my skill for Aponacynea!  If these Borneo Sellers want to sell this superrecalcitrant Aponacynea, than we need to figure out a way to get these seeds to survive the Duration of transit outside South East Asia.  Ricardo what is your success rate in Brazil? Anyone else outside S. East Asia please let us know your experience.  I am going to sum it up; I will only buy superfresh seeds that had not been eaten or clean; Maryto on the wimp of my Joke about his Grandma, send regular clean dry seeds and he send me as a joke three fresh seeds with the yellow flesh carpal for me to taste and I posted those.  They germinate 100% the clean didnot only 10%.  Unfortunately the seedlings were abducted by aliens👽👽 and I had to reorder the second batch which was dry clean.  Only two germinated in ISMB, so imagine those poor willughbeia fanatics waiting decades for Indonesian pollitical maturity to arrive and finally getting a hold of them; but to their disappointment the euphoric dream didnt transpired!  Many have contacted me to get cutting from my little sucess; for God sake some even offer me a stay at their outlaw homes if I can help smuggle them into a certain Volcanic Island!😆 Maryoto & the rest of Our Asteem Indonesian sellers, please do some experiment with sending them fresh in powder charcoal and sphagnum moss!  Charcoal to mitigate fermentation odor during transit #€€£€% and sphagnum moss!  I Think these approach will help increase far flung Empire members like myself with a higher genetic base for breeding purpose.👍🏻👍🏻
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 10:43:13 AM by Coconut »

Coconut

• Boca Raton Florida
    • View Profile
Here is the seeds package from Maryoto yesterday! All seed rotted & splitted even in dry sphagnum moss. All the seed were clean and dry, only one intact and didnot fall apart, hope this will germinate in ISMB!💩😆😆

wish me luck!😃👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 12:28:30 PM by Coconut »

Cassio

• Brasil, São Paulo, Zone 11b, Köppen: Cfa/Cwa
    • View Profile
    • Frutas em Vasos
Beni and Maryoto: Look what I found when trying to know more about your country.  8)
Buah Merah: http://myboringoldlife.blogspot.com.br/2011/07/red-fruit-of-papua-buah-merah-papua.html

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
Hi Maryoto, thank you for the seeds, the seeds arrived in perfect condition, thanks you for the extra seeds, Abimael
Your welcome Abi

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
Seeds Arrive Maryoto, for future send all the willughbeia seeds in moist sphagnum moss (not coconut coir which dessicate the seeds) and dont let your grandma clean the seeds!  They germinate best for oversea voyage by leaving fruit flesh on as to wiping them clean like landolphia/saba that evolve in arid savanah Africa which give me 100% germination whether flesh rotted on or clean dry like a peanut! 
Many members who have bought from you and other Indonesian sellers have reported that they have all rotted!  The seeds you send to me with flesh on germinate 100%!!  It seem that these willughbeias evolve in a wet non African arid savanah environment and the recalcitrant nature half life decay faster as the seeds are clean dry & send on longer voyage; even in an Italian Shit meatball perform uninspiring miracles!
Sadly seeds that germinated in ISMB 💩💩attracted an unknown aliens that consume them!  Many members reported they have aliens abducting willughbeia seeds in the night, next morning the pot has nothing short of a crop circle in the potting soil!👽👽  So next year Willughbeia Seed Season which are superrecalcitrant should be send un clean or deflesh, not clean by your grandma, Maryoto!😆 This Way Willughbeia will have better chance to spread beyond your Village into the Western Hemisphere!😆👍👍👍
Hi Jack,

I'm really really sorry about the willughbeia seeds my friend.
I don't know why so hard for the willughbeia, whereas i wrapped the seeds with moist sphagnum and it was a fresh seeds.

Maybe you right, i should send unclean seeds or maybe send it using moist vermiculite.
I'll do what you said next season.
Sorry for the seeds.

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
I have similar experiences, I bought w. sarawakensis, angustifolia and tampirik from 3 sources in this forum, but all seeds rotted once sown.
Sorry about the seeds, my friend.
Maybe sending sprouted seeds is better way.
Remind me for the replacement seeds next season.

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile

Congratulation for your Willughbeia's.

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
Here is the seeds package from Maryoto yesterday! All seed rotted & splitted even in dry sphagnum moss. All the seed were clean and dry, only one intact and didnot fall apart, hope this will germinate in ISMB!💩😆😆

wish me luck!😃👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Sorry for the rotten seeds, Jack.
Remind me for the replacement next season.

Yes, we need an experiment for the willughbeia seeds.
Maybe using vermiculite also.

But one of our succeed experiment is, sending unclean seeds.
We can try that again next season.

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
Beni and Maryoto: Look what I found when trying to know more about your country.  8)
Buah Merah: http://myboringoldlife.blogspot.com.br/2011/07/red-fruit-of-papua-buah-merah-papua.html

Yes, that's awesome fruit.
But only can be found in Papua, far away from my place.