Author Topic: BORNEO seeds: PRAINEA LIMPATO, Artocarpus, Baccaurea, Nephelium, Jambu delima  (Read 70081 times)

Beni

• Indonesia Rare Fruit
  • Ngabang kabupaten Landak West Borneo
    • West Borneo, Indonesia
    • View Profile
    • beni_prasya@yahoo.co.id
Beni and Maryoto: Look what I found when trying to know more about your country.  8)
Buah Merah: http://myboringoldlife.blogspot.com.br/2011/07/red-fruit-of-papua-buah-merah-papua.html

Yes, that's awesome fruit.
But only can be found in Papua, far away from my place.

Beni and Maryoto: Look what I found when trying to know more about your country.  8)
Buah Merah: http://myboringoldlife.blogspot.com.br/2011/07/red-fruit-of-papua-buah-merah-papua.html

Yes, that's awesome fruit.
But only can be found in Papua, far away from my place.

Buah merah usually use medicine.
Thanks and Regard
Beni Java Fruit

fruitlovers

• www.fruitlovers.com
    • USA, Big Island, East Hawaii, Zone 13a
    • View Profile
    • Fruit Lover's Nursery

Papua New Guinea is a different island and a different country than Borneo.
Oscar

fruitlovers

• www.fruitlovers.com
    • View Profile
    • Fruit Lover's Nursery
Seeds Arrive Maryoto, for future send all the willughbeia seeds in moist sphagnum moss (not coconut coir which dessicate the seeds) and dont let your grandma clean the seeds!  They germinate best for oversea voyage by leaving fruit flesh on as to wiping them clean like landolphia/saba that evolve in arid savanah Africa which give me 100% germination whether flesh rotted on or clean dry like a peanut! 
Many members who have bought from you and other Indonesian sellers have reported that they have all rotted!  The seeds you send to me with flesh on germinate 100%!!  It seem that these willughbeias evolve in a wet non African arid savanah environment and the recalcitrant nature half life decay faster as the seeds are clean dry & send on longer voyage; even in an Italian Shit meatball perform uninspiring miracles!
Sadly seeds that germinated in ISMB 💩💩attracted an unknown aliens that consume them!  Many members reported they have aliens abducting willughbeia seeds in the night, next morning the pot has nothing short of a crop circle in the potting soil!👽👽  So next year Willughbeia Seed Season which are superrecalcitrant should be send un clean or deflesh, not clean by your grandma, Maryoto!😆 This Way Willughbeia will have better chance to spread beyond your Village into the Western Hemisphere!😆👍👍👍

Are your seeds being inspected? You should know that seeds with pulp are not allowed into USA. Also germinated seeds not allowed with small seed lot permit, they need to have a phyto certificate from sender. So things being suggested won't work unless Maryoto can obtain a phyto sanitary certificate from his agriculutral department?
Oscar

Maryoto

• WhatsApp +62 812 3688 1182
    • Borneo
    • View Profile
Seeds Arrive Maryoto, for future send all the willughbeia seeds in moist sphagnum moss (not coconut coir which dessicate the seeds) and dont let your grandma clean the seeds!  They germinate best for oversea voyage by leaving fruit flesh on as to wiping them clean like landolphia/saba that evolve in arid savanah Africa which give me 100% germination whether flesh rotted on or clean dry like a peanut! 
Many members who have bought from you and other Indonesian sellers have reported that they have all rotted!  The seeds you send to me with flesh on germinate 100%!!  It seem that these willughbeias evolve in a wet non African arid savanah environment and the recalcitrant nature half life decay faster as the seeds are clean dry & send on longer voyage; even in an Italian Shit meatball perform uninspiring miracles!
Sadly seeds that germinated in ISMB 💩💩attracted an unknown aliens that consume them!  Many members reported they have aliens abducting willughbeia seeds in the night, next morning the pot has nothing short of a crop circle in the potting soil!👽👽  So next year Willughbeia Seed Season which are superrecalcitrant should be send un clean or deflesh, not clean by your grandma, Maryoto!😆 This Way Willughbeia will have better chance to spread beyond your Village into the Western Hemisphere!😆👍👍👍

Are your seeds being inspected? You should know that seeds with pulp are not allowed into USA. Also germinated seeds not allowed with small seed lot permit, they need to have a phyto certificate from sender. So things being suggested won't work unless Maryoto can obtain a phyto sanitary certificate from his agriculutral department?
Yes you're right Oscar.

Because agricultural department only in the provincial town while i live in the small village,so i'm not able to obtain phyto certificate.
You need to get the plant permit and labels for seedlings.

fruitlovers

• www.fruitlovers.com
    • View Profile
    • Fruit Lover's Nursery

Yes you're right Oscar.

Because agricultural department only in the provincial town while i live in the small village,so i'm not able to obtain phyto certificate.

Maryoto, neither plants, seedlings, not germinated seeds are allowed into USA without a phyto certificate from your country.
Oscar

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile

Yes you're right Oscar.

Maryoto, neither plants, seedlings, not germinated seeds are allowed into USA without a phyto certificate from your country.
What if using plants permit and labels(Not seeds permit)???
My friend gave me plants permit, to send seedlings to US.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 06:01:04 AM by Maryoto »

Beni

• Indonesia Rare Fruit
  • Ngabang kabupaten Landak West Borneo
    • West Borneo, Indonesia
    • View Profile
    • beni_prasya@yahoo.co.id
Ask to Mr Maryoto and all friend.

1.Are there any special rules intended to address the USDA sent?
2.Are all shipments to the USA always through the USDA?
3.If the seeds are destroyed by the USDA, who is responsible? The seller or the buyer?

Thanks

Sorry Mr Maryoto use your wall.
Thanks and Regard
Beni Java Fruit

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
New species, Dialium indum added

fruitlovers

• www.fruitlovers.com
    • View Profile
    • Fruit Lover's Nursery

Yes you're right Oscar.

Like i said before, all plants and seedling require a phyto sanitary certificate to enter USA. The buyer also needs to have a plant import permit, but that by itself is not enough. Both a phyto and a plant permit are needed.
Oscar

anaxel

• france zone 9a
    • View Profile
Hi ,
In Europe also!!!
Bestregards.

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile

Yes you're right Oscar.

Like i said before, all plants and seedling require a phyto sanitary certificate to enter USA. The buyer also needs to have a plant import permit, but that by itself is not enough. Both a phyto and a plant permit are needed.
Okay Oscar

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
Sizygium malaccense added

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
Artocarpus lanceifolius added.
Last seeds and limited quantity.
Only have few seeds.
Fastest order the seeds, will get it.

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
Also have Dialium platysepalum.

AnnonAddict

• Growing too many things at once
    • Santa Barbara, Zone 9b
    • View Profile
Maryoto, can you elaborate some on the flavor of A. sarawakensis?

Jackson

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
Maryoto, can you elaborate some on the flavor of A. sarawakensis?
Hi Jack,

Artocarpus sarawakensis ripe fruits has a rather pungent aroma.
But it also has sweet taste, tastes like a blend of jackfruit and bananas.

And the good thing is,
In here Artocarpus sarawakensis can bear fruit in 3-4 years if planting from seeds, of course if you take good care of the seedling.

posci35

• Malayu Peninsular
    • View Profile
็Hi Maryoto, I reply to you on e-mail.

posci35

• Malayu Peninsular
    • View Profile
Hi Maryoto, I reply e-mail to you.Could you check e-mail?

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
Hi Maryoto, I reply e-mail to you.Could you check e-mail?
Okay Mr. Prachya.
Sorry for the delay.

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
Re: BORNEO seeds: Prainea limpato, Artocarpus tamaran, Baccaurea, Nephelium
« Reply #195 on: June 09, 2015, 07:11:45 PM »
Artocarpus tamaran added, limited quantity

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
Re: BORNEO seeds: Prainea limpato, Artocarpus tamaran, Baccaurea, Nephelium
« Reply #196 on: June 11, 2015, 03:58:57 PM »
Last chance, seeds not available in next few days because the fruiting season is over.

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
Re: BORNEO seeds: PRAINEA LIMPATO, Artocarpus tamaran, Baccaurea, Nephelium
« Reply #197 on: June 13, 2015, 05:45:27 PM »
Have last Baccaurea angulata seeds.

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
Jambu delima added

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
Still available, sprouted seeds of Prainea Limpato and Baccaurea motleyana.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk