Author Topic: ISO Nashia inaguensis aka moujean tea  (Read 834 times)

Vrod142

• Deltona, Fl
    • View Profile
ISO Nashia inaguensis aka moujean tea
« on: January 05, 2022, 09:56:41 PM »
Looking for nashia inaguensis aka moujean tea/bahamas berry. Hmu im willing to trade or buy.

D-Grower

• United States, Florida, zone 8
    • View Profile
Re: ISO Nashia inaguensis aka moujean tea
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2022, 07:48:55 AM »
Looking for this too. Once had it and it's a really cool and tasty perennial tea plant. Know ECHO global farms sells them but I'm super far away from them now.
Trying to grow it all!

Vrod142

• Deltona, Fl
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2022, 08:48:06 AM »
I have the oregano that looks like the tea plant but i need this one as well! Trying to get things that are good against cold, fly and hopefully covid.

D-Grower

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2022, 09:07:14 AM »
I had the covid about 6 months ago. It was pretty terrible and I thought I might die at one point. Beat it using nothing but herbal remedies. Elderberry syrup, Elderberry flower tincture, chaga, ginger, turmeric, honey fermented garlic, various other herbs from mints to catnip, etc. Multiple times a day dosing with everything and almost non stop herbal teas. Crazy  array of symptoms and stages. Unlike anything I ever had before. But here I sit and defeated the shit without any medical attention.
Trying to grow it all!

Vrod142

• Deltona, Fl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2022, 07:52:32 PM »
Talking about Covid, I have Covid, dealing with it right now. It sucks. Honey and water

Pokeweed

• Houston TX
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2022, 07:13:06 AM »
I had it in early December. Ivermectin (horse paste) knocked it back. Never got bad. D

D-Grower

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2022, 09:41:38 AM »
A guy I know was hospitalized briefly with it. They sent him home and his cousin is a veterinarian and gave him a dose of ivermectin and it cleared right up within a day. He wasn't sure if he just was already getting over it or not but it seemingly helped. Worth having on hand if you are really getting beat up by it.

As a full blown herbalist kinda guy I wouldn't take it myself unless I felt I was facing death. The few days I thought that when I was going through it I didn't have access to try it or I might have. Should of went to the hospital and figure most people would of in that condition. However in my view I'm more afraid of going there than dying lol. Not that it's a big deal but I've never gone to a hospital for my own issues before. I'm just on the extreme end of self care only.  Very willing to die over modern help in most cases. Think there's only a couple reasons I might actually go there. Venomous snake bites or mangled in a car accident etc. Stuff I definitely would surely die from if I didn't. I'm definitely on the extreme end of self sufficient for everything though. Wouldn't recommend others do what I would though obviously. I've got nuts for a reason lol. However was scared shitless the day I couldn't breathe kicked in. Gasping for air for 3 days.

Hope you get through it all good!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2022, 09:52:38 AM by D-Grower »
Trying to grow it all!

D-Grower

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2022, 09:55:33 AM »
Cuban oregano high in thymol and olive leaf extract I took during it too.
Trying to grow it all!