Author Topic: Arrowroot plants  (Read 797 times)

D-Grower

• United States, Florida, zone 8
    • View Profile
Arrowroot plants
« on: June 07, 2023, 08:01:57 PM »
Arrowroot plants available for sale. They are gallon potted plants that are extremely nice right now. I may be able to ship some of the lessly tall ones whole in the pots or the ones in like 6in pots. Otherwise I can bare root them for shipment or prune down the top growth to a more manageable size. If I took off the top growth it wouldn't really hurt them much at all. Pretty hardy plant that will regrow easily. I'm asking $15 each for what's in a pot altogether. Some may have technically a few plants in the pot. I will send pics or whatever to prospective buyers of the plants you'll receive. I'll try to get some fresh pics on this thread too. Definitely really nice large plants. Buyer pays shipping on top of whatever they order. Definitely cheaper to ship bare root but some people might prefer lessly disturbed plants though these will barely bat an eye at having the soil removed.

Hit me up! DG
Trying to grow it all!

D-Grower

• View Profile
Re: Arrowroot plants
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2024, 11:52:31 AM »
Arrowroot tubers available now while plants are dormant. Good sized tubers for $5 each and small tubers are 2 for $5. Minimum order of $10 plus applicable shipping costs.
Trying to grow it all!

D-Grower

• View Profile
Re: Arrowroot plants
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2024, 09:18:37 AM »
Sprouting tubers available now. Larger sprouting tuber $6 or two smaller sprouted tubers for $6. Plus applicable shipping costs.
Trying to grow it all!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk