Author Topic: Beaumont Macadamia Airlayers (Ready by end of year) San Diego, local pickup  (Read 1479 times)

mysteryknight

• San Diego
    • View Profile
Hi All,

I have over 30 Beaumont Macadamia airlayers that will be ready by the end of the year. They range in size from 2ft to 5ft long. $30 each, 5 or more $25. Pickup will be pre-arranged in Spring Valley, San Diego. Shipping will be considered on a case by case basis. Price for shipping will depend on the cost of shipping, not included in base price, and will be calculated as I get the info as to where I am shipping to. Please email james.b.lively@gmail.com to get on my list :)

« Last Edit: May 04, 2022, 01:38:44 PM by mysteryknight »

mysteryknight

• San Diego
    • View Profile
Update:

I have over 30 Beaumont Macadamia airlayers that will be ready by the end of the year. They range in size from 2ft to 5ft long. $30 each, 5 or more $25. Pickup will be pre-arranged in Spring Valley, San Diego. Shipping will be considered on a case by case basis. Price for shipping will depend on the cost of shipping, not included in base price, and will be calculated as I get the info as to where I am shipping to. Please email james.b.lively@gmail.com to get on my list :)

mysteryknight

• San Diego
    • View Profile
I hope everyone is having a good week. The first batch of reserved airlayers went out this last week. More of the airlayers are rooting. I have quite a few people on the list, but there is no harm in adding more people as long as everyone knows that due to limited stock there is no guarantee that the later additions will get an airlayer. I will try to send out orders as the airlayers are sufficiently rooted. 

James

mysteryknight

• San Diego
    • View Profile
Hi All,

UPDATE 2/22: I have 20 cut off the tree ready to box and ship. I reached out to everyone on my list and have received no responses thus far. I will open up the floor to anyone else. Shipping is available and should cost ~$15/plant (but will be adjusted when box weight and size is calculated). I would love to get these shipped off in the next couple days. Please email me at james.b.lively to arrange an order. Thanks!

James

Nick C

• New Jersey Zone 7A
    • View Profile
Shot you a PM