Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Discussion

How are your Lychees doing in Socal?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Wildom:
Wow, that is a very awesome looking tree.
Has it fruited for you regularly? and crop size?
My Hakip is flowering right now.
I have it for 4 years in the ground, the last two years it has dropped all the fruitlets and only harvested 1.

EJO8:

--- Quote from: ClayMango on March 20, 2015, 11:28:45 AM ---15 gallon Kaimana and Sweet Heart in full bloom...

JF is it safe to put them in the ground this week while they are flowering? I want to get em in the ground soon now the threat of Frost is over.

--- End quote ---

Clay,

Where did you pick up the kaimana?

ClayMango:

--- Quote from: EJO8 on March 20, 2015, 12:34:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: ClayMango on March 20, 2015, 11:28:45 AM ---15 gallon Kaimana and Sweet Heart in full bloom...

JF is it safe to put them in the ground this week while they are flowering? I want to get em in the ground soon now the threat of Frost is over.

--- End quote ---

Clay,

Where did you pick up the kaimana?

--- End quote ---

Atkins nursery in Fallbrook. bot 15g sweetheart and Kaimana.

I grabbed my Lychee trees from one of their freindly Nurseries in LA that  constantly  trade with each other on stock they need, I beleive it's Mimosa....I would check with Mimosa if their close to you.

Samu:
15G Mauritius and Brewster in the ground just 3 weeks ago, both are flowering.
Mauritius was from Mimosa LA last December, which is much larger than the Brewster
from Emily's in Santa Ana.

JF:

--- Quote from: Samu on March 20, 2015, 02:51:18 PM ---15G Mauritius and Brewster in the ground just 3 weeks ago, both are flowering.
Mauritius was from Mimosa LA last December, which is much larger than the Brewster
from Emily's in Santa Ana.

--- End quote ---

Samu

Brewster will outgrow Mauri in your area

Clay
It was almost a year when I put my sweetheart in the ground, great time to plant

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version