Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Buy, Sell & Trade

Shine Muscat

(1/20) > >>

pinkturtle:
Hi all,

I am looking for Shine Muscat vine for a while, does anyone know where to buy it?

Thanks,
Al

wonderful89:
I too have been looking for this variety, either cutting or plant. Closest, I've found was a seller in China which is a no go. Plus not sure if it's even the really deal.

Jaboticaba45:
I’m on the market for this plant. Willing to pay top dollar.

These are my favorite fruit.
Really hard to find in markets here in the us. When I was in Korea, it was everywhere.
Good quality grapes sell for about $25 a bunch.

pinkturtle:

--- Quote from: Jaboticaba45 on April 02, 2022, 02:31:49 PM ---I’m on the market for this plant. Willing to pay top dollar.

Really hard to find in markets here in the us. When I was in Korea, it was everywhere.

--- End quote ---

It is $40 now.

W.:

--- Quote from: Jaboticaba45 on April 02, 2022, 02:31:49 PM ---I’m on the market for this plant. Willing to pay top dollar.

--- End quote ---

How well do Muscat grapes grow in the Southeast? I have always shied away from growing anything other than muscadines, since the prevailing wisdom seems to be that our climate, specifically our high humidity, are not that conducive for non-muscadine grapes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version