Author Topic: Seeds Annona coriacea giant  (Read 1231 times)

André Pires

• rare tropical seeds
  • I sell or exchange rare tropical seeds.
    • Brasil
    • View Profile
Seeds Annona coriacea giant
« on: November 29, 2020, 11:34:27 PM »
Seeds of the largest species of Annona coriacea in Brazil, very large, weighing up to 3 kg each fruit. Seeds currently available.
purchase a minimum of 10 seeds for $ 3.00 each + shipping.
I can issue the phytosanitary certificate but it has a cost. I inform the value per message.
If I do not want to send the seeds with the phytosanitary certificate, and the seeds return, I do not accept reimbursement.
In this case you pay only the value of the seeds + shipping.

Annonaceae, Myrtaceae e Sapotaceas seeds in general

Flgarden

• Oviedo FL
    • View Profile
Re: Seeds Annona coriacea giant
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2020, 09:29:21 AM »
What is the cold tolerance?
Ana

André Pires

• rare tropical seeds
    • Brasil
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2020, 11:40:17 AM »
Hello, what is the minimum temperature there in your region?

Flgarden

• Oviedo FL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2020, 12:18:44 PM »
It could get to 28F and rarely to 26f
Ana

elouicious

• Houston, Tx
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2020, 07:20:31 PM »
I can issue the phytosanitary certificate but it has a cost. I inform the value per message.
If I do not want to send the seeds with the phytosanitary certificate, and the seeds return, I do not accept reimbursement.
In this case you pay only the value of the seeds + shipping.

Buyers should know that you need phytosanitary and to request the most expensive shipping possible when placing orders here-

Our disputed transaction are now the reason no refunds are in place

André Pires

• rare tropical seeds
    • Brasil
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2020, 09:00:36 PM »
Olx, region of occurrence of this species is the cerrado, most of the year is hot and dry, and only in winter does it enjoy much fruit and even frost, but for a short time.

André Pires

• rare tropical seeds
    • Brasil
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2020, 09:18:45 PM »
Hello, I didn't sell any seeds to you. and nobody is obliged to buy seeds from anyone, I am informing that if the person does not choose to pay the fee for issuing the phytosanitary certificate, and only pay the amounts referring to the seeds + freight, and if they happen to be barred for customs inspection and return I don't have to issue a refund, just resend it with the buyer by paying another freight.
and the option of issuing a phytosanitary certificate has now emerged.

porque ao voce comentar sobre mim, voce nao me envia como mensagens ou me marca de certa forma pra eu poder responder e esclarecer tudo? eu vendi sementes pra fora ate 2015, e nunca tive problemas com nenhum cliente, mas as leis no Brasil mudaram, e proibido enviar sementes sem certificado fitossanitario do Brasil para outros países, pra voce ter uma ideia, no momenta está proibido enviar sementes ate de um estado pro outro, dentro do proprio país.
Como eu não sabia disso enviei pra dois clientes, um da china que teve a sorte de as sementes passarem, e outro das ilhas canarias que as sementes voltaram e ele pagou outro frete e passaram sem maiores problemas.
Eu não tenho controne da aduana brasileira para passar o que eu quizer, todos voces ja fazem parte desse fórum a muito tempo e sabem que é proibido enviar sementes do Brasil, mas eu não sabia.
quando retornaram alguns pacotes, como pessoas compreensivas ja pagaram os frete pro reenvios, e um cliente me deu uma ideia de como enviar como sementes e obter o certificado fitossanitario internacional. mas tem um custo como tudo nessa vida.
Outra coisa, um membro do forum comprou comigo e me adicionou um documento para colar na embalagem e por causa desse documento todos os 4 envios que eu fiz nesse dia voltaram. pois eu declarei que era outra coisa e nenhum documento dizia que era uma permissão para entrada de plantas e sementes no hawai, eu tenho o documento se precisar eu posso enviar.
Não preciso mentir.

André Pires

• rare tropical seeds
    • Brasil
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2020, 09:43:00 PM »
What's your name sir? but they must know and are knowing. in fact they always knew. but the human being always likes to blame only the next person, and never put himself in his place.
did you buy any seeds with me? by your nickname I have no way of knowing.
and if there was any problem with the sending and delivery of the seeds, I contacted everyone explaining the situation and giving one or more options to solve the problem.
it is up to the person to accept or not. but accepting solves the problem easier and faster.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk