Author Topic: Houston, TX growers meet up?  (Read 1690 times)

Pokeweed

• Houston TX
    • View Profile
Houston, TX growers meet up?
« on: March 30, 2021, 07:37:18 AM »
Hi Folks, Before the whole covid thing started some of us were talking about getting together to swap plants, stories and maybe lies about plants... I think it's time we move on. I suggest we set a time early this Summer and proceed. I'm as done with masks as Brad, but if a mask makes someone more comfortable wear away! Anyway, it might be best to take this to p.m.s so we don't waste everyone else's bandwidth. Let me know! D

bsbullie

• USA, Boynton Beach, FL 33472, Zone 10a
    • View Profile
Re: Houston, TX growers meet up?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2021, 07:59:50 AM »
Its time to move on from masks?  They are only used to make people comfortable?  So the pandemic and covid is over?  I see stupidity still rules with some....
- Rob

Pokeweed

• Houston TX
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2021, 08:53:52 AM »
Funny. I didn't see you talking your garbage when Brad Spaugh said exactly the same thing. All hail the bs hypocrite!
I really appreciate your insight about plants and trees, but I have no use for your social crap. How many masks do you wear? 2? 3? What does this have to do with fruit? Can we stay on topic?

Andreas Gia

• Houston, TX
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2021, 09:14:44 AM »
@Pokeweed. Would love to meet up. Set a date

bsbullie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2021, 10:40:38 AM »
Funny. I didn't see you talking your garbage when Brad Spaugh said exactly the same thing. All hail the bs hypocrite!
I really appreciate your insight about plants and trees, but I have no use for your social crap. How many masks do you wear? 2? 3? What does this have to do with fruit? Can we stay on topic?

Actually, I did when he proposed a tasting.

I am on topic, I was responding to your moronic statement.  And I have no time for your crap.  You must be one of those aholes who thinks its a farce and masks do nothing.
- Rob

Pokeweed

• Houston TX
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2021, 10:42:29 AM »
Awesome! I'm sure several will want to. Everyone can take any precautions they want. Looking forward to it! Let's p.m. D

Pokeweed

• Houston TX
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2021, 10:54:34 AM »
bs - If you have no time for my statements then don't waste my time or yours. You did not, as far as I can see, post ANYTHING when Brad started an avocado meetup notice. It was on Feb 21. Anyone can look for themself. Just in case you lost track of time, I do remember you being obnoxious when he posted something similar a year or so ago.
We both live in states that are wide open. Everyone is free to choose masks or not. Get over it.

bovine421

• Shake Rag Rd Fl 9b
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2021, 02:49:23 PM »
I would like to lighten the atmosphere of this thread with a question.
Is there enough room in the state of Texas to double the social distance?
In my opinion 6 feet is not enough! That is the distance my wife snatched me by my chest hair and took me to the preacher. The only question I got asked I didn't even get to answer. He does!
Even if I was able to go to a meet or a party.
I would not be allowed to take the chip or a shot.
She claims it will change my DNA and turn me into a grombie.lol  :)

Miami Beach spring break 2021
« Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 06:06:55 PM by bovine421 »
Tete Nene Julie Juliet Carrie Ice Cream Coconut Cream Little Gem  Dot  Mallika PPK  OS  Pina Colada Cotton Candy Buxton Spice Karen Michelle M-4 Beverly Marc Anthony White Pirie Lychee Cherilata Plantain Barbados Cherry

Pokeweed

• Houston TX
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2021, 03:56:06 PM »
I am impressed! They don't call you bovine for nothing, do they?
D

spaugh

• San Diego County California
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2021, 04:57:55 PM »
Bullie is the covid police and plant fact checker.  Its just who he is, can't help it, I'd still hang out with you Rob and have a beer.  Even if you come off like a jerk on the internet sometimes. 

Speaking of last tasting one of our members who is a teenager 13 I believe came with his mom.  The mom was asking who the vulgar guy who was cursing at people and being such a jerk was on my thread.  I told her oh thats Rob the bullie, its ok thats just how that guy acts.
Brad Spaugh

bovine421

• Shake Rag Rd Fl 9b
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2021, 07:47:24 PM »
Bullie is the covid police and plant fact checker.  Its just who he is, can't help it, I'd still hang out with you Rob and have a beer.  Even if you come off like a jerk on the internet sometimes. 

Speaking of last tasting one of our members who is a teenager 13 I believe came with his mom.  The mom was asking who the vulgar guy who was cursing at people and being such a jerk was on my thread.  I told her oh thats Rob the bullie, its ok thats just how that guy acts.

Really! You think it's a good idea to buy  Rob beer?
Ok! I suggest you buy it at a Topless bar. Not a massless bar. Lol  :)

« Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 07:49:44 PM by bovine421 »
Tete Nene Julie Juliet Carrie Ice Cream Coconut Cream Little Gem  Dot  Mallika PPK  OS  Pina Colada Cotton Candy Buxton Spice Karen Michelle M-4 Beverly Marc Anthony White Pirie Lychee Cherilata Plantain Barbados Cherry

spaugh

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2021, 08:00:40 PM »
you're right, Ill buy him a giant to go cup of haterade instead.  my bad. 
Brad Spaugh

Pokeweed

• Houston TX
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2021, 06:44:30 AM »
Brad, please accept my apologies for dragging you into that. I owe you a beer. D

bovine421

• Shake Rag Rd Fl 9b
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2021, 07:51:01 AM »
Brad, please accept my apologies for dragging you into that. I owe you a beer. D

Hey! I would like to try one of those Lonestar beers. Mother disapproves of beer she says it makes me flatulate! :o

I've seen sunshowers and double rainbows but this is the first time I've noticed a fog bow

Now that the fog Has Lifted a little bit I noticed There's a Moon behind it. Does that make it a moon bow or a fog bow?

Holy guacamole! There's spiders everywhere
« Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 08:30:33 AM by bovine421 »

Pokeweed

• Houston TX
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2021, 08:52:42 AM »
Looks like it went from fogging you to mooning you! D

bovine421

• Shake Rag Rd Fl 9b
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2021, 09:12:13 AM »
Looks like it went from fogging you to mooning you! D

Hey that fella over there's not wearing a mask.If i had my swim trunks on I'd swim over there and give him a piece of my mind

bsbullie

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2021, 09:18:38 AM »
And many cant stand facts and truth (or being called out when they post BS).  They would rather have everything sugar coated.  Sorry I am not like that and I sure am not changing for a bunch of internet experts...

I post as I see it or have experience in it.  I dont post to really care if someone doesn't like the response.  If they are a man, or woman, they can accept it or not.  I dont live for caring when people who dont know me think of me.  I also think its a complete joke when people "try" to interpret what "bsbullie" stands for as they have no clue (and it has been explained here many years ago and on gardenweb)...

As for a beer, its a pass.  I will be glad to pour a glass of cask strength bourbon or rye with whomever wants..
- Rob

bovine421

• Shake Rag Rd Fl 9b
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2021, 09:47:59 AM »
And many cant stand facts and truth (or being called out when they post BS).  They would rather have everything sugar coated.  Sorry I am not like that and I sure am not changing for a bunch of internet experts...

I post as I see it or have experience in it.  I dont post to really care if someone doesn't like the response.  If they are a man, or woman, they can accept it or not.  I dont live for caring when people who dont know me think of me.  I also think its a complete joke when people "try" to interpret what "bsbullie" stands for as they have no clue (and it has been explained here many years ago and on gardenweb)...

As for a beer, its a pass.  I will be glad to pour a glass of cask strength bourbon or rye with whomever wants..
Rob! Ever tried triple distilled rye call Jameson. I believe it's from Ireland One of the fellows at Camp 1516 give me a swallow of that. Pretty smooth :)
I hope Mother does not find out

« Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 09:49:59 AM by bovine421 »

spaugh

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2021, 10:35:50 AM »

Whatever, I'm happy for you for having a gathering and living like a free American.  Enjoy. 
Brad Spaugh

Pokeweed

• Houston TX
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2021, 06:26:31 AM »
Deleted.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 06:29:06 AM by Pokeweed »

johnb51

• USA Deerfield Beach, FL Zone 11a
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2021, 09:21:07 AM »
Freedom means so much more than not wearing masks or possessing unlimited firepower.
John

Pokeweed

• Houston TX
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2021, 05:30:29 PM »
Hi John, I would argue that both of those contribute to freedom though.....  :) D

bovine421

• Shake Rag Rd Fl 9b
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2021, 06:38:45 PM »
Freedom means so much more than not wearing masks or possessing unlimited firepower.
John! Hardell want's to know. If he promises to wear his mask can he have your recipe to Mango moonshine. He's fearful he might get Mbbs again. :)
I personally wear a mask out of respect for other people. I do agree with hardel that it was very unlady-like of Jane Fonda to sit on Ho Chi Minh  artillery piece in public.

Mr. Moderator there's no politics here. This forum is a safe haven from politics. This is strictly fruit

« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 08:05:47 PM by bovine421 »