Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Buy, Sell & Trade

Wanted: Mango or Avocado Budwood

(1/3) > >>

edzone9:
Hello Everyone;

Newbie to the Forum. Amature Fruit Tree Grower .
Favorites :

Mangos
Avacados
Guanabana
Banana Trees .

I live In NE Florida , New to this area lost lots of fruit trees to the last frost ;( .. Bought a green house & im starting all over again ..

So far I Pulled everything Dead in my garden , & Replanted a 15 Gal Mexican Winter Avacado Due to the Cold Hardy nature of the tree , im really a fan of the West Indian & South/Central Avacados but those dont do well in St Augustine .

Thanks again , anyone with extra Mango & Avacado Bud-wood please let me know , i can pay via PP Or Money Order ..

Also would like to buy Fresh Guanabana Seeds..

Thanks again Ed..

edzone9:
Would Like To Buy ;
Avacado
Catalina Bud-wood
Oro Negro Bud-Wood
monroe Bud-wood

Mango:
Cogshall
Glen
Pickering
Valencia Pride

Thank You..

ofdsurfer:
If you don't find it sooner I can give you the mango budwood.  It will be probably summer though because they are holding fruit right now.

FlyingFoxFruits:
I believe I have some 3 gal Soursop seedlings I can sell for pretty cheap, that got a bit defoliated, but are doing just fine...for pick up in Orlando area, can drive to meet you.

They came from the fruit I grew in a pot here in town.  It originally came from a fruit at Robert is Here, in Homestead...it is a nice large, evenly shaped fruit...but definitely not fiberless, and super sweet. 

edzone9:
Can you please send me some pics of the guanabana trees thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version