Author Topic: FS seedlings collection etc  (Read 520 times)

SaltwaterTx

• Gulf Coast Tx 9a
    • View Profile
FS seedlings collection etc
« on: February 22, 2023, 12:36:15 AM »
Building a new greenhouse and materials are outrageous these days. Id really like to go as big as possible. I’m willing to sacrifice a sizeable part of my current collection for the greater good. I have many 1-3 year old seedlings and some grafted trees/airlayers that I could bundle into package deals. I can also include some nice scionwood. It’s really hard to put a value on everything as a wholesale deal. I am open to offers. It’s hard to let these plants go and it’s hard to decide what to let go, but I really need to do it. I would prefer a local pickup around Houston Tx but can ship if absolutely necessary. Please send me a PM if interested. Here is a list of some of what I could be willing to include

Jaboticaba- I have duplicates and backups for at least 50 varieties. Someone could really get a jumpstart on a nice plinia collection. If local pickup may have a handful of cocktail trees up to 25g that would be hard to let go of but not out of the question
Cambuca- 3 varieties, 1-3g
Inflata- several 2 yrs old
Eugenia’s- grumichama, pitangatuba, e.Florida, e.Repanda, victoriana, involucrata, uniflora, several others
Garcinia- LDM superior + inferior, Gamboge, bacupari
Jackfruit- orange crush seedlings
Sapodilla- several good ones seedlings + airlayers
Inga- several varieties
Abiu- several variety seedlings
Canistel- arue, TREC 2, Ross, unkowns
Annonas- a few multigrafts onto Montana I could maybe let go of
Muntingia- red + yellow
Lychee- Mauritius and maybe some others? Probably keep most
Yangmei- several varieties
Guavas- seedless Thai white, ruby supreme 1030
True rose apple
White sapote- several varieties
Bamboo- several varieties

I also have a lot of permaculture and other random edible and useful plants I could include. I know it would be a lot to try to purchase as a complete package, I really would like to do the largest lots possible though to minimize keeping track of everything. 100% of proceeds would be put back into the process, so that the cycle of life may restart again. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Joe

« Last Edit: February 22, 2023, 12:44:21 AM by SaltwaterTx »

elouicious

• Houston, Tx
    • View Profile
Re: FS seedlings collection etc
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2023, 12:43:12 AM »
Joe is that man-

deal with confidence

Pokeweed

• Houston TX
    • View Profile