Author Topic: Unleash the Beauty of Your Garden with the Spectacular Orange COTRG Fruits!  (Read 980 times)

huertasurbanas

• Junín, Argentina, zone 9b/9a
    • View Profile
    • huertasurbanas

This small tree packs a big punch with its 5 to 10 meter height and cylindrical crown of 1.5 to 3 meters in diameter. The young branches boast a beautiful greenish bark, while the trunk has a light brown bark that peels annually, temporarily revealing a stunning greenish bark. The leaves are opposite, alternate, papery, dark green on the upper surface and dull green on the underside, with a petiole of 4 to 7 mm in length.

Not only is the Orange COTRG tree beautiful, but it is also hardy, able to withstand low temperatures (down to -7 degrees) and fruit well even at sea level. It adapts well to various soil types, from sandy to loamy and even clayey, as long as they are deep, moist and neutral (with pH between 5.0 and 6.2). To ensure maximum production, it is recommended to plant at least 2 trees.

The Orange COTRG tree is also a fast producer, with fruit appearing as early as 2 to 4 years after planting. The seeds are recalcitrant (lose germinative power in 20 days if dried), round with a flat side, and germinate in 40 to 60 days if planted in a substrate made of 40% soil, 20% sand and 40% organic matter.

Don't wait any longer, get your Orange COTRG seed today and watch your garden come to life! The best planting time is spring. Perfect for planting in full sun or in forests with well-spaced large trees, and with a spacing of 6 x 6 meters between plants. Your garden will be the envy of the neighborhood with this beautiful and hardy tree. Order now and get a head start on your gardening goals!

Prices for 5, 10, 15, and 20 seeds are USD 22, 40, 59 and 78 respectively, please see: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ba0iLzeia6R2Wry1IZd8RABU25il08_JTFhH158nTmA/edit#gid=0

PM or mail me at marcospcmusica gmail.com

Cheers

Timbogrow

• Naples, FL 10b
    • View Profile
Just stocked up the candy store for the season! Thank you for the seeds , fair price and good shipping. The writings about the plants are a good read as well. Will be looking forward to ordering more in the future.

huertasurbanas

• View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
Thanks, we are glad

Having detailed and accurate information about the seed species offered is crucial to ensure that customers can make informed decisions about what to purchase. It also helps them to know how to properly care for and cultivate the plants once they have been planted. This can greatly increase the chances of success for the gardener and can lead to a more enjoyable and fulfilling gardening experience. Having a good read about the plant before purchasing also helps to have a better idea of what to expect in terms of growth habits, yield, and overall performance. So, it's very important to have useful information about the species offered.

CarolinaZone

• USA,NC,7B
    • View Profile
Do they taste different from the red ones?

K-Rimes

• Santa Barbara
    • View Profile

I have only had a few, but the orange is definitely not the same flavor. It's sweeter, less complex, basically no sour at all. My CORG is kind of balanced / papaya flavor and the other cultivars I have grafted on are also kind of similar, just less or more sweet / metallic.

NissanVersa

• Houston Texas
    • View Profile
These orange corgs are super cold tolerant.  I have 2 that fruit at 3 ft tall and survived my 17f hard freeze this year.

K-Rimes

• Santa Barbara
    • View Profile
These orange corgs are super cold tolerant.  I have 2 that fruit at 3 ft tall and survived my 17f hard freeze this year.

I put mine outside this year and they aren't even blinking in the frost. I think it really is CORG related cause my CORG is also super stout in the cold.

huertasurbanas

• View Profile
    • huertasurbanas

I have only had a few, but the orange is definitely not the same flavor. It's sweeter, less complex, basically no sour at all. My CORG is kind of balanced / papaya flavor and the other cultivars I have grafted on are also kind of similar, just less or more sweet / metallic.

I agree, and thanks for the report on hardiness!