Author Topic: Limited germinated Duguetia seed sale. Now accepting Digital Currency!  (Read 809 times)

SouthBayHapaJoe

• View Profile
Good evening fellow fruit addicts. I have been fortunate with some seed germination and thought I have a little sale for those Duguetia enthusiasts who have been waiting for germinated seeds and seedlings.  Some i will put up for sale as I am out of room and getting good germination rates so passing on the savings. Seedlings will need a little more time but some ultra rare ones on the way. Also ungerminated Duguetia seeds are half price!

https://hapajoesnursery.com/collections/germinated-seeds
Germinated seeds
$20 Duguetia stenantha My favorite annona. I am hoping to grow enough for this to become a commercial crop in the USA.
$20 Duguetia spixiana What a cool looking fruit with a sweet tropical flavor.

Also received some more pictures from the explorer who found the Eugnenia langsdorfii... if you are looking for a cool container plant this may be it.

Also I now accept Digital Currency!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 09:10:15 AM by JakeFruit »

Abulaycan

Re: Limited germinated Duguetia seed sale. Now accepting Digital Currency!
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2022, 03:51:21 AM »
Spammer in waiting
« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 09:21:31 AM by JakeFruit »

Ortantyun

Re: Limited germinated Duguetia seed sale. Now accepting Digital Currancy!
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2022, 04:34:06 AM »
Spammer
« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 09:05:25 AM by JakeFruit »

svennagel97

• Germany, NRW, 8a
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2022, 04:45:50 AM »
Hello,
do you have any information on growing the eugenia langsdorffii since it's from the Cerrado region of Brazil? I guess it's not that easy to make it happy in containers. Thanks, Sven
« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 09:09:58 AM by JakeFruit »

JakeFruit

• Mod Emeritus
  • FL Gulf Coast Fruit Lover Spam Fighter
    • zone 10A
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2022, 09:18:34 AM »
Saying you take "C" payments is going to attract forum spammers like flies (already had to smash the one below); I changed all instances of the word to "digital currency" and removed the particular payment type you take.

You can list the specifics in PMs with any members, but putting those words plainly on the page will keep attracting spammers to this thread for years to come.

Edit: just realized there was another obvious spammer below the first one who just hadn't edited a spam link into their original post yet. No bueno...
« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 09:26:28 AM by JakeFruit »

SouthBayHapaJoe

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2022, 01:00:48 PM »
Thanks JakeFruit! Noted.

For Eugenia langsdorfii, my sprouts are a stunning copper color multishoot. I'll take a picture tonight after work. The best advice I have received and can share is cerrado species need pure sand with limited organic material. Water in warm months and very limited watering in the cooler drought season.
Joe