Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Buy, Sell & Trade

Free Moringa ovalifolia seedlings

(1/2) > >>

carraig:
We have a bunch of M. ovalifolia seedlings from a recent germination test.  I'd like to offer them to forumites for free, just pay shipping, before we put them up on ebay.  They'll be ready to ship this week.  I have a couple M. oleifera var PKM-I that I would offer the same deal for.

Who are we as a family if we don't take care of each other?   :D

Regards,
Carraig

FlyingFoxFruits:
how's m ovalifolia for eating ?

im interested in trade.

--- Quote from: carraig on July 08, 2012, 01:18:35 PM ---We have a bunch of M. ovalifolia seedlings from a recent germination test.  I'd like to offer them to forumites for free, just pay shipping, before we put them up on ebay.  They'll be ready to ship this week.  I have a couple M. oleifera var PKM-I that I would offer the same deal for.

Who are we as a family if we don't take care of each other?   :D

Regards,
Carraig

--- End quote ---

Ethan:
I'd be happy to trade or just send postage whatever is better for you.  I would love to test the PKM-I variety if you have an extra.

-Ethan

carraig:
M. ovalifolia is very similar to M. stenopetala for taste.  It has a much more pronounced bulbous trunk when grown, and is far less tolerant of rich soil and over-watering.  It is also less hardy.  However like regular Moringa oleifera, it is very tolerant of pruning and can be kept in a pot for quite a while.

Ethan, PM me your address.  You have the final M. oleifera.  Have a few M. ovalifolia left.

Regards,
Carraig

Ethan:
edit, should have been PM

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version