Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Buy, Sell & Trade

Selling jaboticabas, araticú, Psidium, Eugenia, rainforest species / Argentina!

<< < (2/41) > >>

huertasurbanas:
Leaves of the Peruana one are much smaller:

huertasurbanas:
Hey! I have new varieties or species! The Eldorado 2 INTA is different in taste to all I knew, subtle cofee tones, very juicy and sweet, 15º Brix or more. From all the jaboticaba species I tasted, maybe this one is the more similar to grapes.

The ones from San Ignacio are very good too!: I think this species is relative to Sabará:

Amazing fruits, seeds are available for order; shippings of this varieties will be ready to send anywhere in 15 to 20 days or so. I will be sending by FedEx with Phytocertificate (then, standard shipping) as soon as I clean and apply fungicide.

Cheers

huertasurbanas:
Hi, super good news: Jaboticaba de Campo Ramón and Jaboticaba Serrana seeds are available to send from USA to anywhere now!

So we will be sending by USPS and cleaning more seeds, cheers

NateTheGreat:
Is Serrana different from Campo Ramon? I noticed Campo Ramon is a town in the highlands (serrana) of Misiones, and they look very similar. Is the phytosanitary certificate free with purchase? Thank you for posting this beautiful video btw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blmkB9E58ng

Edit: One more question, do your Jua Acu survive frost, or overwinter inside? I'm not sure if I should plant these in the ground now, or wait until spring. It will get down to about -3c here in a few months.

huertasurbanas:
Hi: very thanks for writing, and I am loving the fact that you are growing these species successfully:

Jaboticaba Serrana from Oberá should be the same species as Campo Ramón (I think so); yes, they grow near, different trees.

Regarding the cost of the phytosanitary: you should not worry about it, in part that cost, which is high, I distribute it among the different buyers when I charge this or that thing for the cost of shipping.

As this is the first time we have done it this way, the costs may vary a bit. I'm glad you liked the video of the jaboticaba serrana, yes, it is a beauty.

Take good care of your jua açú from frost: with -1ºC it could feel bad ... mine loses all its leaves and branches die in some winter ... not during this winter because it was mild, but during the previous winter. When it grows up, something will hardly kill it: it grows very fast and becomes entangled in anything: be careful, it may be better to leave it in a pot because, once planted, it is VERY difficult to control if you have a small garden.

--- Quote from: NateTheGreat on October 08, 2021, 03:47:02 PM ---Is Serrana different from Campo Ramon? I noticed Campo Ramon is a town in the highlands (serrana) of Misiones, and they look very similar. Is the phytosanitary certificate free with purchase? Thank you for posting this beautiful video btw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blmkB9E58ng

Edit: One more question, do your Jua Acu survive frost, or overwinter inside? I'm not sure if I should plant these in the ground now, or wait until spring. It will get down to about -3c here in a few months.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version