Author Topic: annona urbaniana,rollinia mucosa wild type,small soursop SEEDS  (Read 1508 times)

digigarden

• Maurice or digigarden
    • Dominican Republic,Santo Domingo- Miami.FL addr
    • View Profile
hey guys i have here over 100 annona urbaniana seeds, like 40 ish rollinia mucosa wild seedy type these are the local ones that the extinct natives used to eat and soursop from the supermarket that are quite small.
like half of the seeds are already reserved i think, please someone buy some because i have walked more than 30km under the sun to get these and i'm 270 pounds ty  ;D

check out this link to buy from me---> https://tropicalfruitforum.com/index.php?topic=46703.0
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a.urbaniana seed count:115
seeds left:0
client:
JoeP450 x 15 paid, packed,shipped,received
mikesid x 12 paid, packed,shipped,received?
saltman x 30 paid, packed,shipped,received
Mick Mick x 18 paid,packed, problems sending to europe,shipped to cali,shipped
giampaolo x 20 paid,packed, problems sending to australia,shipped to cali,shipped
joe x 20, packed,shipped,received

rollinia mucosa seed count:52
seeds left:0
client:
me x 22
gift x 30

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mamón de perro/urban annona-annona urbaniana $3 SOLD OUT
 It's an extremely rare annona Endemic to the Dominican Republic. It was or maybe is under threat of extinction but now it's doing better as the botanists have reproduced a lot of seeds. The vulgar name is mamón de perro meaning a dog's custard apple, that may be a good or a bad thing regarding flavor. Only a few people have tasted or seen the fruit.

origin:seed bank

candongo-rollinia mucosa $1SOLD OUT
wild seedy type these are the local fruit that the extinct taino natives used to eat. they are considered the same species as biriba/r.deliciosa but are definitely different. smaller, less prominent spikes and more seeds. basically a wild type.

origin:seed bank

guanabana-small soursop $1
This soursop fruit is from the supermarket,quite small. That may not be a bad thing for people trying to control their sugar and maybe grow it in a container.

origin:supermarket fruit

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shipping depends on weight and region, please check out the link.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 08:36:37 AM by digigarden »

joeventra1

• Australia, NSW, Green valley
    • View Profile
Re: annona urbaniana,rollinia mucosa wild type,small soursop SEEDS
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2022, 05:11:26 PM »
Hey would you have any pics of the annona urbaniana fruit? Also any description on taste?
Thanks
Joe

digigarden

• Maurice or digigarden
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2022, 05:21:16 PM »
Hey would you have any pics of the annona urbaniana fruit? Also any description on taste?
Thanks
Joe

i do not have a picture of the fruit and i have never tasted it myself nor seen it. however i have pictures of the mother tree, another adult tree,seedlings and seed. only know two people that tasted it...one is an employee of the botanics park and he says it's good, another is a farmer and he told me it's awful(but he also hates biriba)...so can't know for sure. the vulgar name of the fruit translates to a custard apple for dogs. just being transparent.

digigarden

• Maurice or digigarden
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2022, 08:58:12 PM »
any suggestion or tip on how to pack the annona seeds is welcomed.

maybe i can put them inside a small cartoon box with cotton or paper so they won't get squashed??? ty

Mick Mick

• Australia Qld cairns
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2022, 12:54:19 AM »
Gday mate!
My name is Mick Mckinnon I am a rare tropical fruit tree grower/collector in Far North Queensland australia! wondering if you can ship seeds to australia? What can you tell me about a.urbaniara?
Thank you Mick

digigarden

• Maurice or digigarden
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2022, 06:20:32 AM »
Gday mate!
My name is Mick Mckinnon I am a rare tropical fruit tree grower/collector in Far North Queensland australia! wondering if you can ship seeds to australia? What can you tell me about a.urbaniara?
Thank you Mick

Hi, yeah i can send seeds over there. It's an extremely rare annona Endemic to this island Dominican Republic. It was or maybe is under thread of extinction but now it's doing better as the botanists have reproduced a lot of seeds. The vulgar name is mamon de perro meaning a dog's custard apple, that may be a good or a bad thing regarding flavor. Only a few people have tasted or seen the fruit.

Only 18 seeds left if you want any TY.

digigarden

• Maurice or digigarden
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2022, 08:22:50 AM »
Annona Urbaniana seeds have run out, but if there's enough demand i may get more. Thanks to everyone who reserved seeds.

The shipping days are from monday to friday over here. so now i'm packing the ones that paid and waiting for the rest of guys to pay. and my bank to show the $ i've transfered from paypal  ::)

Filozophr

• Royal Palm Beach
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2022, 04:20:33 PM »
Please get more!
Feel free to pm me if you have any ANNONACEAE for sale‼️

digigarden

• Maurice or digigarden
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2022, 06:26:25 PM »
Please get more!

hi, bro. how many you want? i was offered hundreds or thousands of seeds but turned them down cuz didn't want them to go to waste. anyone else interested so i know if to go get 50, 200 or more?

digigarden

• Maurice or digigarden
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2022, 09:41:28 PM »
     update
Places able to send: USA,ISRAEL
places not able to send anymore: EUROPE, AUSTRALIA

good news: the post office is chill and the lady working there doesn't even care what i send.

bad news: can't send to Europe or Australia anymore, why? reason wasn't really given but i think it's about the war or covid??
the lady seems to be charging more than what the site said...always to be expected in this country. seems i was charged for 3 packages but i sent 2 xD
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so i packed everything but only could 2 packages to USA: Joe and mikesid.
for Saltman,GIampaolo and Mick Mick well i am going to try to send the seeds to someone @ USA and give them seeds as reward to send you guys your seeds. Tell you soon.

JoeP450

• Mahaha Chinook
    • Palm City FL
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2022, 07:40:48 PM »

Seeds came today , smiles all around 😎

-Joe

digigarden

• Maurice or digigarden
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2022, 09:38:09 PM »

Seeds came today , smiles all around 😎

-Joe

Thanks god hahaha..and that you didn't get a heart attack either but hey i am not packing them like that anymore cuz that tactic is not needed. the post office lady is cool xD. Now hoping they germinate as the seed bank has run out of these until next harvest.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2022, 09:44:05 PM by digigarden »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk