Citrus > Citrus Buy, Sell, & Trade

Looking for Yuzu rooted cuttings/seeds

<< < (2/3) > >>

sc4001992:
Balance, I have about 10 fruits on my tree now, so when they ripen, I could sell you some seeds.

You can buy a grafted tree from here. They ship to Washington.
 https://madisoncitrusnursery.com/

franklazar26:
I actually have a few really nice rooted cuttings available. Otherwise, try calling Briteleaf. Odds are they have some as well “in the back”

Balance:
Raze,
thank you for sharing your experience, I've germinated Yuzu seeds from members on the forum before and had a near 100% success rate, I definitely try to avoid buying from odd sources, especially for seeds, they're always hit or miss, generally a miss. Have not had such issues since sourcing from forum members.

Frank,
Will send you a DM soon

Citradia:
I’m too lazy to look it up, but is yuzu seed going to be true or hybrid? Polyembryonic? I know ichangensis makes hybrids. I’m thinking better off with cuttings or grafts.

Balance:

--- Quote from: Citradia on October 29, 2022, 07:29:11 AM ---I’m too lazy to look it up, but is yuzu seed going to be true or hybrid? Polyembryonic? I know ichangensis makes hybrids. I’m thinking better off with cuttings or grafts.

--- End quote ---

I think yuzu tends to grow true to seed a majority of the time, only the very occasional polyembryonic seed being found in a fruit, just a conclusion I came to after a quick google search.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version