Citrus > Citrus Buy, Sell, & Trade

AUSTRALIAN FINGER LIME SEEDS and other native citrus seeds.

(1/3) > >>

whitechinesegoose:
Our Fingers are now in fruit and we will have seed available in January.. 5 Types.

We also have other rare citrus seed such as Blood Limes, Sunrise Limes, Calamanci Seeds, Gympie Lime seeds  and SYDNEY CROSS  LIME.   etc
All our seeds are fresh this season.. Reply   jkdyson@bigpond.net.au

Web www.limesatwongawallan.com.au...

starling1:

Unfortunately, you only seem to supply rainforest pearl in way of finger limes, which is the worst CV available in Australia.

whitechinesegoose:
Starling 1... You don't know what you are talking about.  You have NEVER been to our farm... You would not know what we have growing  or anything about our fruit.
You make statements that are not true without any facts to back them up. We have been growing fruit for many many years and have many types of Fingers.
I invite you to make the statements public and give your name and address as we have.
John Dyson... www,limesatwongawallan.com.au

starling1:

--- Quote from: whitechinesegoose on November 08, 2014, 03:03:51 AM ---Starling 1... You don't know what you are talking about.  You have NEVER been to our farm... You would not know what we have growing  or anything about our fruit.
You make statements that are not true without any facts to back them up. We have been growing fruit for many many years and have many types of Fingers.
I invite you to make the statements public and give your name and address as we have.
John Dyson... www,limesatwongawallan.com.au

--- End quote ---

I will politely decline your offer on the basis that to do so would be insane.

Why don't you list the varieties you have growing instead?

whitechinesegoose:
Starling 1.. You don't really know much about fingers and hide behind a name and will not engage in open discussion.

There is only one Variety of finger Limes. One common name and one botanical name.
But there are hundreds of types of finger limes.  Most have been developed by people grafting such as Rain forest Pearl that has PBRs on it and is only legally available from one Nursery in Qld.

In the wild there are many types and a lot of our trees are from seed and cutting of wild trees. We even have a wild tree on our farm. 

So don't take the forum to state what you don't know about us and what we grow.  I am happy to discuss out types of limes if you wish to e mail  me.  John

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version