Author Topic: Selling: Banana Plants in 2.25 gal pots - $15 each - 4 varieties - Pickup Only  (Read 1664 times)

cbss_daviefl

• USA, Southwest Ranches,FL 33331, 10B
    • View Profile
    • bfgtropicals.com
Gold Finger (FH01), Raja Puri, Red, and Lacatan.  These are all from tissue culture. 

I also have pineapples in 1 gal pots for $5 each, White Jade, Elite Gold, Florida Special, Sugar Loaf.

I am located in Southwest Ranches, FL.  PM me for an appointment to pickup.

Cash and credit cards accepted.
Brandon

Satya

• North Miami Beach, FL , Zone 10b
    • View Profile
    • Growing rare tropicals and fruit trees.
Sorry to open the old thread but I am looking for tissue culture banana plants, could you please let me know where you procured them from? I contacted going bananas a week ago and haven’t heard from them, not sure they are in business or perhaps open only for nursery wholesale. Looking for Dwarf brazilian, jamaican red/dwarf red, Raja puri and gold finger.

Fygee

• Las Vegas Gardening Community Admin
    • Las Vegas, NV
    • View Profile
    • Las Vegas Gardening Community
Florida Hills Nursery sells tissue culture grown bananas for a good price.

https://floridahillnursery.com/product-category/banana-plants-for-sale/
Continuing my journey to disprove those who say "You can't grow that in the desert" since 2013.

Satya

• View Profile

Thanks. I see that they have gold finger. I will order that one, and may be Lacatan. Still looking for Dwarf Brazilian and Dwarf red or jamaican and Raja puri

StelaG

• Central Florida 9b
    • View Profile

Thanks. I see that they have gold finger. I will order that one, and may be Lacatan. Still looking for Dwarf Brazilian and Dwarf red or jamaican and Raja puri

Are you just looking for tissue culture plants?  We have raja puri, dwarf braziliian, and dwarf red (but this one is just a pup so no pups available just yet)  but they are not tissue culture

Satya

• View Profile

Are you just looking for tissue culture plants?  We have raja puri, dwarf braziliian, and dwarf red (but this one is just a pup so no pups available just yet)  but they are not tissue culture

I am looking for tissue culture to avoid nematodes. Where did you get your pups from?

Miles

• USA, FL, Deltona, 9b
    • View Profile
Sorry to open the old thread but I am looking for tissue culture banana plants, could you please let me know where you procured them from? I contacted going bananas a week ago and haven’t heard from them, not sure they are in business or perhaps open only for nursery wholesale. Looking for Dwarf brazilian, jamaican red/dwarf red, Raja puri and gold finger.

I visited GoingBananas last year; it did take a while to hear back from email, however we were able to arrange a meeting.

Kimheesu

• South korea seoul
    • View Profile
Hello  satya

Radopholus similis nematode??
Its prohibited  nematode banana disease in some countries