Author Topic: group order for parafilm tape -1inch for 6rolls/box (CLOSED-waiting for shipment  (Read 4864 times)

Bhkkatemoya

• San diego
    • View Profile
Mine is part of the 80.

knlim000

• redwood city,ca
    • View Profile

Tommyng

• Acreage florida
    • View Profile
Thanks for doing this.
Don’t rush, take time and enjoy life and food.

knlim000

• redwood city,ca
    • View Profile
Pleasure is mine. Like to thank everyone for making it work. Now time to wait for the shipment.

knlim000

• redwood city,ca
    • View Profile
Status from vendor:

Your order is currently scheduled to ship out on Tuesday, March 17th and is expected to deliver by Monday, March 23rd.  I will send you the tracking information as soon as it becomes available.

Seanny

• Garden Grove, Orange County, California, 10B
    • View Profile

knlim000

• redwood city,ca
    • View Profile
Our parafilms are here!!! l'll need to figure out the logistic on how to get these distributed during lockdown.

knlim000

• redwood city,ca
    • View Profile
Re: group order for parafilm tape
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2020, 11:40:14 AM »
I can get a box too.

small box don't seem to fit. will probably need to upgrade to medium box.

knlim000

• redwood city,ca
    • View Profile
I like to give a big thanks to tqnguyen and all his members for the huge 80boxes order.   And other members here as well.

I used it a few days ago and I love it. It is so much better than .5in roll that I ordered off Ebay a few weeks ago.  It does not break easily like the .5inches. 
Also, each of the rolls are packaged in shrink-wrap.  I ordered a box a few years ago of the same kind from ebay/amazon , and I don't remember that each of the roll was shrink-wrapped.  Anyway , just to let people know that each roll comes shrink-wrapped , if they are not , then someone has tampered with it.

I tried fitting all 6rolls into a small usps box, most I can fit is 4rolls with some difficulties.  I'm contacting people to let them know about new shipping cost. sorry about the miscalculations.

knlim000

• redwood city,ca
    • View Profile
Finished shipping the parafilm to those who reserved and made payment. Let me know if I missed anyone.

Olie is the one only I still have not shipped out.  Will ship it out along with mango scion when weather is good for grafting.  I was also able to fit all 6rolls into the usps standard envelop which helps keep shipping cost cheaper at $8. 

I just looked up on Ebay for the same item, and its $60 !!!  not ship to CA either.  I am so happy that we did it and save us some $$$$. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Parafilm-Nursery-Grafting-Tapes-6-Rolls-1-Wide-X-1080-Long-DOES-NOT-SHIP-TO-CA/114144238726?hash=item1a9386dc86:g:d6kAAOSwT-NeZhZL

Seanny

• Garden Grove, Orange County, California, 10B
    • View Profile
I have a roll coming.
Good job!