Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Discussion

Seeds Del Mundo dishonest business?

(1/6) > >>

Forester:
Hi guys. On March 11th I bought Seeds Del Mundo Theobroma Grandiflora Seeds, Theobroma cacao Big Fruit Pot, Myrciaria Vexator Whole Fruit and he sent them to me pretty quickly, but the package never left the Netherlands. I informed Seeds Del Mundo about this on April 12th, he told me to refund or resend. I agreed to re-send and they quickly did everything again. On April 23rd, I received the package and found that it contained something completely different and all the seeds were dead. After checking the invoice, I realized that the product was intended for another buyer. I informed Seeds Del Mundo about this, they offered compensation only for the item, no refund of shipping costs. I agreed and Seeds Del Mundo said that I had already returned the money. I checked my PayPal account and there is nothing there.  I again wrote a letter to Seeds Del Mundo but received no response. Today I was already angry, and therefore I opened a dispute on PayPal about the return of the full amount, including the amount of postal services. Am I doing the right thing?

johnb51:
I'm glad you got some help.

Forester:

--- Quote from: johnb51 on May 06, 2021, 12:25:50 AM ---Sorry, but your story is difficult to make any sense of.  I won't even try.  It would hurt my head too much!  (I read it twice and won't do it a third time.)

--- End quote ---
I find it difficult to explain the situation in English, I'll try this:
1. The first mail was lost in the Netherlands.
2. The second package came with someone else's product.
3. They promise to refund and do not refund.

palingkecil:
If they don't respond then disputing the transaction is the only thing to do.
Always use credit card with easy dispute policy when purchase anything online.

MisterPlantee:
I ordered from them once and didn't have any issues. However from what you are saying, they should have either refunded you in full or given you another replacement. Perhaps post your issue on their Facebook page? No company like bad publicity.

It can be difficult to get money back from Paypal. If you didn't receive anything at all or have no tracking number then it is easier to get your money back. But if you did receive something and are complaining because it doesn't match what you purchased (Or in the case where you bought something and it was a fake) it can be very difficult. Paypal will usually decline your complaint or if they do entertain it, they will usually require either a Police report (for fraud/fake items) or sometimes they will ask you to take it to some third party to get verified that what you received is not acurate.

If you purchased through Paypal but used your credit card (Instead of withdrawing from your bank) then it is easier, as you can go to your credit card and get them to reverse.. Note that not all credit card companies will be easy, but most. Some also require you to take it to another third party to verify and most do not cover the shipping fees if you actually received something.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version