Author Topic: BellamyTrees - Labor day sale! 25% off the ENTIRE store! Plus $BIG$ give aways!!  (Read 1645 times)

BellamyTrees

• Kentucky, 6B
    • View Profile
    • Bellamy Trees LLC
THIS SALE STARTS 9/2/2022 AND WILL LAST FOR 7 DAYS, ENDING 9/9/2022 AT 5PM CST!!!!

Hey everyone! To kick off labor day weekend we have put a bunch of species on sale.  On top of that, you will get an additional 25% automatically taken off your total at checkout, across the ENTIRE website!!

We also just dropped SEVERAL new species on the website, so be sure and head over to check those out!

GIVE AWAY!!!!! We have never done this before, but thought it would be really fun to try it out! For every $10 you spend on the website during this sale, you will be entered in for a chance to win a germinated seed of the ultra rare Plinia Callosa! If you spend $20, your name will be entered in twice, if you spend $50 your name will be entered in 5 times, etc etc. Only one seed per customer, just so we can be as fair as possible to everyone! These seeds were being sold from Brazil for $100 per seed. I literally paid $500 for these things. I will add in photos and a description of the tree and her fruit! This will be shipped to you FREE if you get drawn. We have 5 seeds total we will be giving away! 4 of them will be given out to customers of the website, and 1 of them will be going to one of our instagram followers! So be sure and follow us on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/bellamytrees/

Also enjoy FREE shipping on ALL orders above $25 during this sale! Free shipping usually does not kick in until you reach the $50 mark!

We will draw for the seed winners at the end of the sale, next saturday or sunday. We will be live streaming that, probably on facebook or in the band group. When you make a purchase from our site, please make sure to put in a good email address. This is how we will reach out to you to let you know if you won a callosa seed. When you put your email address in at checkout, this does not subscribe you to any news letter, however there will be an option for that if you so choose.

Plinia Callosa info -

This is a tree similar to plinia rara. It creates a very large fruit, and flowers from caulifloras like fibers. The fruits are green, with a white flesh. The fruit has said to be similar to the taste of a green apple. The seeds are very large, around the size of a golf ball. The seed to flesh ratio is roughly 20% flesh, and 80% seed.

All seeds being given away are germinated and ready to go. If you do not want to make a purchase on our website you can still get a chance to win one of these seeds by simply following our instagram account that is linked above. ALL orders on the website will be shipped out Tuesday, if you have an open order and wish to purcahse some of these new species we will combine the orders and refund you for any additional shipping charges.

Thank you all so much, and please reach out to us here, on social media, or submit a ticket on our website if you have any questions, concerns, or comments: https://www.bellamytrees.com/support

https://www.bellamytrees.com/

« Last Edit: September 02, 2022, 07:11:44 PM by BellamyTrees »

Ognin525

• Buffalo, ny, zone 5b
    • View Profile
Awsome deal!!!!! Very excited for the chance to win something ontop of that. Got my order in now just gotta cross my fingers lol ill be watching for that live stream!
Bill

Itay Gazit

• san jose
    • View Profile
Great Deal!

Surfmatt

• FL
    • View Profile
Awesome. Just put my order in!

Rodneynme

• Homestead Florida
    • View Profile
Just put my order in I'm loving it so far.

fliptop

• SWFL10a
    • View Profile
Received all my Pouteria seeds today. Very happy!

Paraponera

• USA
    • View Profile
Just received my seeds today and everything is in excellent shape! Thank you for making these available to us all at such great prices!!

It seems like only yesterday that you couldn't get a species going here with good genetic variation for under a grand...
« Last Edit: September 16, 2022, 07:47:56 PM by Paraponera »
"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better."

Albert Einstein

hammer524

• USA, Arizona, Phoenix, 9B
    • View Profile
Plants that arrived looked fantastic. Thank you. I won big on a same game parlay for my ravens so I look forward to what you may offer in the future.

Paraponera

• USA
    • View Profile
Everything looks outstanding! So many seeds were already germinating. You have outdone yourself yet again!!
"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better."

Albert Einstein

Ognin525

• Buffalo, ny, zone 5b
    • View Profile
Does anyone know if the drawing already happend? I feel like i might have missed it lol
Bill

BellamyTrees

• Kentucky, 6B
    • View Profile
    • Bellamy Trees LLC
It hasn’t happened yet, I am doing it tonight!

Ognin525

• Buffalo, ny, zone 5b
    • View Profile
Perfect! Glad i didnt miss it lol thanks again for the sweet deal.
Bill

Surfmatt

• FL
    • View Profile
Good luck everyone. First package came in great condition. Most germinated. Waiting on my second. Cant wait!

Satya

• North Miami Beach, FL , Zone 10b
    • View Profile
    • Growing rare tropicals and fruit trees.
Very very impressed with the quality of plants, seeds and mostly the packaging..plants arrived perfect. I have purchased many plants from other sellers and myself ship plants at times so i know the effort that went into packing those. I think all sellers who are shipping plants can learn a lot from this packing. Thank you!!!