Author Topic: Achacha Seeds  (Read 2637 times)

Treehousechicks

• Hawaii
    • View Profile
    • Treehousechicks seed shop
Achacha Seeds
« on: September 08, 2022, 05:37:10 PM »
Aloha! I got beautiful Achacha fruit seeds for sale plus many many more! Check out my Etsy for more info my shop name is “Treehousechicks”.
Thank you in advance! All exotic seeds come from the big island of Hawaii.

Bush2Beach

• Santa Cruz, California Sunset Zone 17
    • View Profile
Re: Achacha Seeds
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2022, 05:55:14 PM »
How much?

Treehousechicks

• Hawaii
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2022, 07:28:32 PM »
$10 each + shipping

hashad

• Dallas, Texas. Zone 8a
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2022, 11:00:14 PM »
$10/seed?

Timbogrow

• Naples, FL 10b
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2022, 05:33:47 AM »
Are they coated in Gold for 10$each?

Bush2Beach

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2022, 12:37:15 PM »
They seen other people selling seeds for lots of money, but don’t have a great feel for the market.
It’s whatever. Another sucka is born every minute so maybe sell a few for that price to someone in a climate where it will die anyways.

Bush2Beach

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2022, 12:39:09 PM »
The expensive seeds from Puna come coated in ayuhuasca actually.

They seen other people selling seeds for lots of money, but don’t have a great feel for the market.
It’s whatever. Another sucka is born every minute so maybe sell a few for that price to someone in a climate where it will die anyways.

Are they coated in Gold for 10$each?

Timbogrow

• Naples, FL 10b
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2022, 02:28:37 PM »
Ahhhh, I got ya. 50$ 1/8oz bags of tomatoes seeds for sale lol

Treehousechicks

• Hawaii
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2022, 03:26:15 AM »
So do y’all ship seeds from the big island too or are ya just running your mouths? Let me school you on some things. Gas. $5.35 a gallon. I live quite a ways from the one of two inspection offices on the island. Where every seed I send has to be inspected before I can send them. If there is one spec of fruit on the seed it does not pass inspection. I live off grid with not really many fancy tools. And thanks to my golden covered achacha seeds I’m slowly changing that. I run a business where I buy things that also go into shipping seeds. Boxes, packaging, baggies, labels, printer, ink,etc… not to mention I’m the only store on Etsy right now selling achacha seeds. I usually like the people I send my seeds to and send extra but so far here I just see a bunch of jealous crabby old men. If you don’t like my price for my seeds and MY time. That’s fine. YOU sell them then. And I promise. You won’t have 2100+ sales and 400+ 5 star reviews in your first 6 months of Etsy like i do 😍🥰😉☺️  Blessings ✌🏽

Timbogrow

• Naples, FL 10b
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2022, 07:13:29 AM »
No need im well educated. I Found achacha seeds on etsy 5/30$. Took only 5seconds to find. I buy seeds from Hawaii more often than most people and you are by far the greediest sounding brat of all at 10$ a pop. Wtf do you need fancy tools for getting paid to eat fruit from the seeds? I'm a business owner as well. You would be better off giving bike tours to tourists in Hawaii and selling seeds as a hobby. Good luck with etsy and you golden seeds you dried up hag. -jealous crabby old man

ben mango

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2022, 11:08:46 AM »

Treehousechicks

• Hawaii
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2022, 12:29:19 PM »
Yes, clearly you’re so educated.. and you spent $6/seed without even looking at my website 😉😝😗. you can make all the assumptions you want about my business no matter to me :). Have a great life mr. crusty krab.

Okvid

• CA 10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2022, 04:47:53 PM »
It seems that the seeds are $10 for 2. I don't know why you wouldn't say that instead of the much more misleading "$10 each". Anyways, we can get achacha seeds on the forum for $3 each.

Gulfgardener

• Panhandle 9a
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2022, 05:40:20 PM »
It seems that the seeds are $10 for 2. I don't know why you wouldn't say that instead of the much more misleading "$10 each". Anyways, we can get achacha seeds on the forum for $3 each.

I saw that too on their Etsy site. So, why do they come on here and sell for $10 each plus shipping? They must think with our rare fruit addiction we would be willing to pay more.

Gone tropo

• Durian obsessed
    • Nth Qld Australia, zone 13a
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2022, 09:05:35 PM »
Damn Im willing to sell these at $9.50 per seed from AUS any yall interested in my "competitive" price. I throw these things out in the trash, if im feeling motivated i throw a few in the pot they always sprout and by no means are rare or special at least not here in Australia

socalbalcony2

• OC, 10b
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2022, 12:29:31 AM »
We are friends so I won't really say much other than this is the wrong forum to try to sell non competitively priced seeds. You will absolutely be met with people who have have very vocal opinions/critiques.

There are few vendors who can get away with it and that is due to supply and demand, achacha is only considered rare to normies.

That being said, your Etsy is $10/2 seeds, so that would be $5/seed, not sure why someone wouldn't clarify this?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2022, 12:32:54 AM by socalbalcony2 »

socalbalcony2

• OC, 10b
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2022, 12:34:09 AM »

Guess someone beat me to it, indeed I also don't understand the $10 each.

Bush2Beach

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2022, 12:18:38 PM »
No need to make assumptions. When you play look at me , and please buy this on social media it's there for all to see.
How long have your Achachairu tree's been fruiting?
Oh , you don't have any?
okay. Did you pay even $1 per fruit to the person you got them from ?
No.
Okay.
But you see high seed prices friend are getting and you think..... hey , why not me with the 1,000 % mark up ?
Let me school you on one thing rookie wookie. your full of it with your Puna passive aggressive grAtitude and BSlessings thinking people in this forum are not tuned into this very small network of rare fruit enthusiasts and who has what and how much it costs. so chuck off .

Yes, clearly you’re so educated.. and you spent $6/seed without even looking at my website 😉😝😗. you can make all the assumptions you want about my business no matter to me :). Have a great life mr. crusty krab.

Elopez2027@aol.com

• USA, New York City
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2022, 01:37:12 PM »

Rex Begonias

• USA, FL/Brevard, 10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2022, 01:37:21 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised if you can get $10/seed on other forums though.  If she's doing 2 for $10, then that's not necessarily horrible.

I know not everyone has access, but these have become way more available; Here in FL, if you look around a bit you can buy a 1gal tree at that price or $15, and yes, I've seen that a few times not just isolated instances.  The price of 4 seeds would buy you a decent 3gal tree.

Best luck!

Vegan Potato Man

• Honaunau, HI
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2022, 04:01:40 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised if you can get $10/seed on other forums though.  If she's doing 2 for $10, then that's not necessarily horrible.

I know not everyone has access, but these have become way more available; Here in FL, if you look around a bit you can buy a 1gal tree at that price or $15, and yes, I've seen that a few times not just isolated instances.  The price of 4 seeds would buy you a decent 3gal tree.

Best luck!

Etsy is expensive because they charge through the nose to sell on their platform. There's no cost to advertise here.

Out of curiosity, what other tropical fruit forums do you visit?

Raulglezruiz

• Puerto Vallarta,Mexico. Lat 21.5 Semi Tropical
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2022, 04:23:54 PM »
I have few off season round Achachairu seeds 2usd if any interested  😁note : I wouldn't post this in a regular old time forum member post however I do think 10 or 5 is overboard for Achacha seeds..
El verde es vida!

Rex Begonias

• USA, FL/Brevard, 10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2022, 06:58:32 PM »
Oh, I shouldn’t have used the word “forum,” I meant it in the general sense like different places of exchange, i.e.: eBay, etsy, etc.

I imagine people will occasionally pay it even tho it’s a bad price. If you scroll the forum here there are multiple listings and the seeds are $2-3 on most I think, and now Raul offering for $2, lol, so it’s definitely a case of know your market.  This isn’t the spot for a boutique seed shop. 

Best luck!

Etsy is expensive because they charge through the nose to sell on their platform. There's no cost to advertise here.

Out of curiosity, what other tropical fruit forums do you visit?

palologrower

• Honolulu, HI, US, Zone 12B
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2022, 11:19:39 PM »
I have few off season round Achachairu seeds 2usd if any interested  😁note : I wouldn't post this in a regular old time forum member post however I do think 10 or 5 is overboard for Achacha seeds..

Are those the selecto?  If that’s the case even more so that’s a great deal @$2. 

driftwood

• my name is driftwood, nice to meet you
    • Arizona 9b
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2022, 02:25:04 AM »
 :o What an entrance

I threw out like 200 achacha seeds last year after I ate a big fat box. Guess I threw out some benjamins   :o