Author Topic: hey I found a duguetia marcgraviana seller on etsy that I trust if anyone wants!  (Read 752 times)

tru

• Texas
    • View Profile
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1383098631/duguetia-marcgraviana-wild-duguetia
Bought rare passionflower seed previously that seem to be the real thing, seller has great reviews and answers questions promptly
« Last Edit: January 29, 2023, 09:27:31 PM by tru »
instagram @trumansacco

BellamyTrees

• Kentucky, 6B
    • View Profile
    • Bellamy Trees LLC
Wow nice find!

SDPirate

• Chula Vista, Zone 10B Coast/Inland
    • View Profile
I have gotten some seeds from them (not this species) before and received them timely enough and in good condition.  One of them did get confiscated from USDA though so I would just say to be cautionary because I believe they are based internationally in Israel if I recall.  Fortunately that was a small order they destroyed but the others made it to California just fine.

palologrower

• Honolulu, HI, US, Zone 12B
    • View Profile
I have gotten some seeds from them (not this species) before and received them timely enough and in good condition.  One of them did get confiscated from USDA though so I would just say to be cautionary because I believe they are based internationally in Israel if I recall.  Fortunately that was a small order they destroyed but the others made it to California just fine.

did they use the small seed permit? 

SDPirate

• Chula Vista, Zone 10B Coast/Inland
    • View Profile
No permit I believe.  The seller has multiple retail points ebay, etsy, direct website and I didn't see anything about it except disclaimer that not responsible if confiscated/destroyed.  A small sample size but I have placed maybe a few orders or so with them in the past, like I said everything made it except one package so just be aware.  Quality from them I have had mixed results, the only thing I have left from them I am waiting on to sprout is Uvaria Littoralis (fingers crossed at least one pops up).

CeeJey

• Arizona 9b
    • View Profile
I've purchased from them before, once, and had a decent germination rate from a rather touchy seed. And yeah they're based out of Israel so there's a risk of confiscation if you don't have a ssp.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk