Author Topic: Do you sell seeds or seedlings and want to make a business out of it? Hire me!  (Read 1201 times)

tru

• Texas
    • View Profile
Hi everyone,
My name is Truman, and I've managed shopify eCommerce stores for going on 4 years now. You may have seen my work over at hapajoesnursery.com!

If you want specifics on the quality of my work please PM, but as a taste, In 2022 the collective total sales from stores I've helped crossed $1,000,000 and I'm aiming for 2M this year! (P.s. please don't get me wrong, I don't make commission from anything I work on -- just goes to show people like it :))

What I offer:

One and Done:
- Shopify Store Creation - $800 total -- $300 down, $500 on completion.
- Shopify Store Redesign - $600 total -- $300 down, $300 on completion.

Repeatable:
- Consultation - $25/session -- $25 discount on Creation/Redesign if purchased
- Email Newsletters - $20/mail -- Email is drafted by me, you are only charged when greenlighting the email.
- Search Engine Optimization - $20/10 pages -- Rounded down (i.e. 59 pages -> charged for 50 pages, not 60)
- Sales Channel Optimization - $60/channel -- Common channels include: Google, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tiktok, Microsoft, Shop (Shopify's Market Platform), and many more.

The first consultation is subtracted from the down payment if you choose to move forward with me, however further consultations will not increase the discount.
If you think the prices are too high, please reach out to me for negotiation. I will say though, the discounts here are approximately 50% to a whopping 75% off what I typically charge depending on the service.

Currently offering a $10 consultation for the next few days to members of TFF if this post garners any interest.
 If you're interested, please PM me! All you need is a business website, or tell me some backstory about what you sell.

If you're a small time seed seller looking to make the leap toward modern business practices, I may be able to help  :) Text me at 214-663-4410
Thanks for your consideration!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 11:44:26 PM by tru »
instagram @trumansacco

hammer524

• USA, Arizona, Phoenix, 9B
    • View Profile
Very cool. Maybe in a few years for me.

I’m gonna pioneer the coveted gamer/ tik tok/ rare fruit market. Just you wait….

tru

• Texas
    • View Profile
Very cool. Maybe in a few years for me.

I’m gonna pioneer the coveted gamer/ tik tok/ rare fruit market. Just you wait….

I have a feeling that mushrooms are gonna overtake pharmaceutical drugs marketshare in the next 2 decades, you never know what is on the horizon  ;D 8)
instagram @trumansacco

tru

• Texas
    • View Profile
Vouch from Jaboticaba45 for a consultation! Direct quote:

"Tru,
It was really helpful. I’d definitely say it was worth money for that response, so I owe you a big thanks.
I like to see your services. The work you did on hapa joes website is really top notch.
These days, I know people will say it’s just bunch of words, but it’s your time and expertise and I feel what your asking is definitely fair. Keep it up! I still need to go back and re read what you said to reap the maximum benefits. You really put a lot of relevant and helpful info there.
Hope that helps!
Best,
Ryan"

instagram @trumansacco

tru

• Texas
    • View Profile
Hey I don't mean to bump this so this'll be it, but if anyone is considering please reach out! I can give a free mini-consultation if you're on the fence about how I could help or what my worth is to you  :) just PM. Thanks for your consideration <3
instagram @trumansacco

Abirkett2

• USA, FLORIDA, CHRISTMAS, ZONE9B
    • View Profile
I've been meaning to setup an online store for Froot Farms. Honestly don't have enough small stuff to sell right now, but I think this will be on the horizon very soon. Will have to save your information.

Froot Farms is a family owned/operated edible plant nursery, apiary, and composting site in Christmas, FL.

blakepiper

Spammer
« Last Edit: July 20, 2023, 01:28:19 PM by JakeFruit »

cassowary

• Australia FNQ 13a Tropical Monsoon
    • View Profile
    • cassowaryseeds
Hey Tru,
Do you offer SEO for people with stores already? or do you offer the "extras" only to people who have done the website with you?
The seeds store I got is built with WordPress, maybe you only do shopify.

Good to see all prices, thanks for being transparent :D

Peace,
CASSOWARYSEEDS.COM
Seed shop and Seed exchange

tru

• Texas
    • View Profile
Hey Tru,
Do you offer SEO for people with stores already? or do you offer the "extras" only to people who have done the website with you?
The seeds store I got is built with WordPress, maybe you only do shopify.

Good to see all prices, thanks for being transparent :D

Peace,

Hi Cassowary,
Yes I do!

Whereas Sales Channels may differ on what’s available with WordPress, SEO practices should be the same between platforms. Can get it done in a day or less : ) Will PM shortly!
instagram @trumansacco

AlexKabar

You've got some impressive experience managing shopify stores for 4 years and achieving $1M in sales! Wishing you all the best for reaching that 2M milestone this year!

DylanObrien

Spammer

This thread topic is going to get spammed continually, closing it for that reason. If you are interested in Tru's offer, send him a PM
« Last Edit: July 25, 2023, 03:41:32 PM by JakeFruit »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk