Author Topic: Anyone has WAN Maprang  (Read 2916 times)

GEMS

• Sri Lanka
    • View Profile
Anyone has WAN Maprang
« on: March 26, 2015, 09:46:27 AM »

Hello members,

I read in notes on MAprang varieties, WAN maprang is the best and very sweet. Who is havng WAN MAprang seeds

rgds

bangkok

• View Profile
Re: Anyone has WAN Maprang
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 10:40:15 AM »

Hello members,

I read in notes on MAprang varieties, WAN maprang is the best and very sweet. Who is havng WAN MAprang seeds

rgds

Yes maprang wan is sweeter then mayongchid. I have both and seeds for sale/trade. But mayongchid is larger. Maprang wan tastes more like mango and mayongchid has some sour tones like mangosteen, it tastes more fresh.

I also have seeds from maprang peeuw (sour)

Satha

• Sri Lanka
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 10:59:42 AM »

Hello members,

rgds

Yes maprang wan is sweeter then mayongchid. I have both and seeds for sale/trade. But mayongchid is larger. Maprang wan tastes more like mango and mayongchid has some sour tones like mangosteen, it tastes more fresh.

Wan is said to be sweeter than Meyoung Chid. You sell WAN at what price sir

bangkok

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 11:02:49 AM »

Hello members,

rgds

I won't sell to you. You let me order the mayongchids from the farmer in Nakhon nayok and when i had ordered them you cancelled the order....that's not done in my world.

Wan is said to be sweeter than Meyoung Chid. You sell WAN at what price sir

bsbullie

• USA, Boynton Beach, FL 33472, Zone 10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 11:10:30 AM »
We all know bangcock is in a different world however in the normal world that most are a part of, you dont offer something for sale you dont have unless you have made it CRYSTAL CLEAR that you have to special order the product and then one should with get payment up front before you "place the order" (assuming he is being truthful that he placed any order which i have my doubts ).
- Rob

cmichael258

• St. Pete, Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2015, 11:44:31 AM »
We all know bangcock is in a different world however in the normal world that most are a part of, you dont offer something for sale you dont have unless you have made it CRYSTAL CLEAR that you have to special order the product and then one should with get payment up front before you "place the order" (assuming he is being truthful that he placed any order which i have my doubts ).

Rob:

I have seen several diatribes directed at bangkok. What gives?

Michael
Michael

bangkok

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2015, 01:50:37 AM »

Rob:

I have seen several diatribes directed at bangkok. What gives?

Michael

I have Rob from Excalibur on block, i don't need to read his nonsense. Just check gardenweb or davesgarden to see what people think of him.

Satha had been asking me for those seeds for many weeks and wouldn't give up. Also asked for many grafted tree's. He/She even didn't want to buy them from TESP seeds when i showed the website where they are for sale.

To get rid of it i decided to offer them seeds and order them from the farmer. He/she paid me but after some weeks cancelled the order. I allready had paid the farmer to get his biggest ones and had to take them anyway to avoid problems. I refunded the money though and told him/her to not waste my time anymore. From now on i will never reply any mails from Sri Lanka anymore.

bsbullie

• USA, Boynton Beach, FL 33472, Zone 10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2015, 03:34:34 AM »
This is how stupid the douchebag bangcock is, if he could read or had just the smallest of any braincell, he would know what is written on other sites is about a person named Robert, a young overweight Guatamalen who used to work at Excalibur.  I am not this person.  Not only has he been told this but everybody who knows me and even many who dont know this fact.   It is crap like this that is just one reason why myself and others on this site despise this lying sack of total trash and will continye to call him, or it, out on all his bullshit he posts.
- Rob

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk