Author Topic: Searching for Mabolo Seeds  (Read 656 times)

Dr3am

• Malmö, Sweden
    • View Profile
Searching for Mabolo Seeds
« on: December 07, 2020, 11:50:38 AM »
Hello!
Are there anyone who sells Mabolo seeds or know where I can find Mabolo seeds online?
I live in Europe which means either I need a phytocertificate or the seeds to go discrete through customs.
Thanks in advice!
Erik

Landscape architect student

azorean

• Portugal, Azores, São Roque do Pico
    • View Profile
Re: Searching for Mabolo Seeds
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2020, 11:02:21 AM »
Dear Erik

I am in Portugal/Belgium and also looking for seeds. Some days ago a guy from the Philippines called Joven Raval posted on facebook that he was selling seeds. He told me that in order to send me the seeds he would need me to get an import permit for mabolo seeds, only then the Philippines authorities would shipping the seeds. Php 3,500 per Kg plus shipping fee.
This all seemed too complicated and I ended up not following up.
If anyone else knows where to find mabolo seeds or seedlings in the EU, let me know ;) or from a third country where export is easier.
It is so nice to live in the EU in general but the complications regarding import of seed/plants from third countries is just not a very fun part of it, especially for us plant-aholics.

Best,

Tiago

Dr3am

• Malmö, Sweden
    • View Profile
Re: Searching for Mabolo Seeds
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2020, 08:16:17 AM »
Hello Tiago!
Nice to hear out from you!
Maybe we could arrange something together?
I found a guy in Indonesia and he could sell 200 seeds for about €80 and shipping about €60.
But It's probably going to get stopped in eu customs. Can we find some other source in Ph?
I just remembered I got some friends there and maybe it would be possible for them to ship seeds
if they know to pick it up and how to package it and so on.
What are your thoughts?
Landscape architect student

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk