Author Topic: My social media fruit blog  (Read 3306 times)

ManVFruit

• San Diego, California
    • View Profile
    • MANvFRUIT
My social media fruit blog
« on: February 02, 2019, 01:53:31 PM »
Hi All,

I just created a new Instagram page for my rare fruit blog, feel free to check it out and give me your feedback if you like :-)

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/manvfruit/

I have uploaded mostly rare figs, but I have lots and lots more to come. If you prefer to social on Facebook you can follow me here

FB:
https://www.facebook.com/manvfruit/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/177307653024154/

I look forward to keeping in touch with you, and thank you for your support :-)

jeffreywalton

• USA
    • View Profile
Re: My social media fruit blog
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2020, 11:34:07 AM »
I checked your Instagram account, the pics are so beautiful and qualitative. just wow!

bovine421

• Shake Rag Rd Fl 9b
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2020, 01:53:30 PM »
Nice photography remember the background is just as important as the subject matter. Took this photo this morning of this handsome fellow this subject matter is much more Cooperative than birds and insects

Tete Nene Julie Juliet Carrie Ice Cream Coconut Cream Little Gem  Dot  Mallika PPK  OS  Pina Colada Cotton Candy Buxton Spice Karen Michelle M-4 Beverly Marc Anthony White Pirie Lychee Cherilata Plantain Barbados Cherry

murahilin

• Administrator
    • USA Greenacres, Florida Zone 10b
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2020, 02:33:14 PM »
Thanks for sharing your insta account too, because I spend much more time on Instagram. By the way, here is my Instagram account - @strrockyboy. I hope someone will follow me and like/comment on my photos and videos. I am posting there just some good memories to remember like (my birthdays, hangups with friends, jiujitsu classes, my family photos, my car, and my girlfriend Erica. Yeah, that's all I think. Oh, I also have some photos of my dog Spiky and my turtle Aurora. Yes I know, the nicknames are weird) By the way I want to launch my own business on Instagram so I think that I need to find out how to buy Instagram video views.

Did you turn that last section of your post into a link? I am trying to figure out whether there is an issue with our forum.

murahilin

• Administrator
    • USA Greenacres, Florida Zone 10b
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2020, 02:33:50 PM »
Happy for you! More than one year and a half you start. Are you looking to progress your Instagram page to have more people surrounding the same theme they are interested with?  Unfortunately there are a lot of similar or close pages to yours, and big part no one cares about because the owner is not working for its success. I'm your subscriber, will do on Facebook. You can improve your page in the way how works the system. By making more  Efficient auto likes for top charts on Instagram with the tropical fruits discussions. I had the same story, but I succeed because I put that goal to myself.

Did you add that link to your post?

MattEdmunds

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2021, 12:46:55 PM »
Spammer
« Last Edit: September 01, 2022, 09:45:42 AM by JakeFruit »

JohnNichols71

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2022, 09:47:08 AM »
Spammer
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 07:31:00 AM by JakeFruit »

yadirmanns

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2023, 07:59:52 AM »
Great blog. I will definitely subscribe to your Instagram page.

frankienumbers4

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2023, 06:05:43 AM »
future spammer
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 10:49:00 AM by JakeFruit »

NeasMacha

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2023, 08:03:24 AM »
Hey! Any update?