Author Topic: Annona longiflora, Annona bullata, Xylopia aromatica, Carica cubensis  (Read 857 times)

Tropical Fruit Bonsai

• Italy
    • View Profile
Good news to all Annona and rare fruits collectors:

Annona longiflora: after more than one year of deep search, I finally managed to find the true A.longiflora. Very rare one from Jalisco, Mexico. The fruit is amazingly flavourful. Unfortunately this specie is quite rare to find and very often confused with Annona macroprophyllata or A.cherimolia even for experts, since the leaves are a real challenge to distinguish from, beneath the fruit shape/flavour/colour and seeds is clearly different. Small batch of fresh fruits available. They are the last of this season and in limited quantity.

Annona bullata: very rare tree from Cuba, it can be found only in one or two botanical gardens, locally it's renowned for the aromatic flavour of the leaves where in ancient times was used for curative and very scented teas. The fruit, when ripen is good flavoured but much different from classic Annonas.

Xylopia aromatica: quite rare Annonacea with very aromatic flowers found in Central America. The scented seeds are used as pepper or medicine and are flavourful. It's a must have for collectors.

Carica cubensis: small and sweet papaya from Cuba, very rare and very nice to have in your fruit collection!

For seeds price inquiries of those rarities send me a private message. Thanks!

Giampaolo

HIfarm

• Paukaa, HI, USA zone 12b
    • View Profile
Re: Annona longiflora, Annona bullata, Xylopia aromatica, Carica cubensis
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2019, 12:27:56 PM »
Please note the very first post at the top of this section with the forum rules that states PRICES MUST BE IN EVERY SALES POST.  Its the first one and all in caps (not my emphasis) so this is an important rule.

Tropical Fruit Bonsai

• Italy
    • View Profile
Re: Annona longiflora, Annona bullata, Xylopia aromatica, Carica cubensis
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 12:35:54 PM »
Please note the very first post at the top of this section with the forum rules that states PRICES MUST BE IN EVERY SALES POST.  Its the first one and all in caps (not my emphasis) so this is an important rule.

Oh! Great, many thanks to remember me.

Prices are:

A.longiflora: 10 Euro
A.bullata: 3 Euro
X.aromatica: 3 Euro
C.cubensis: 3 Euro

Each price is per seed and shipping costs excluded.

Thanks,

Giampaolo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk