Author Topic: Passiflora decaisneana and passiflora quadrangularis ML (PQML) cuttings on sale  (Read 1389 times)

HoangNguyen

• US, California, San Jose, zone 9b
    • View Profile
I am going to trim my vines.  I put them on sale here.

Passiflora decaisneana (P. quadrangularis X P. alata): $1 per cutting (3 nodes) + shipping (minimun 5 cuttings)
Passiflora quadrangularis ML (P. quadrangularis X P. decaisneana) : $2 per cutting (3 nodes) + shipping (minimun 5 cuttings)

First class mail shipping charge = $6.00
For flat rate Priority mail (only apply to p. decaisneana, not PQML) just pay me 2x.  I will put as much as cuttings inside the box.  For example, $15.50 is priority mail for medium box.  Pay me $31  I put as much as cuttings to fill up the box.

The vines are growing in San Jose, CA (9b).  If you are below 9b, you have to have a greenhouse; otherwise, they will die in winter.  For pollination, use its own pollen.  You can cross these two passilforas together.  For grafting, you can graft them on other passifloras. 

Note: P. quadrangularis ML is a new variety.  The taste is the same as P. decaisneana but the fruit is 3x bigger.

Passiflora decaisneana pictures (flower, fruits)

Passiflora quadrangularis ML (PQML) pictures (flower and fruits)

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 05:01:23 PM by HoangNguyen »

pop_kun

• Hayward, CA
    • View Profile
PM sent

Jabba The Hutt

• Appleton, New York, 6b/Pine Island, Bokeelia, Florida 10b
    • View Profile
PM sent

HoangNguyen

• View Profile
Hi All,

I am sorry for late response.  I didn't get the notification to my email.  I accidentally visited the site and saw many messages in my account.  I will reply one by one.

Kevin Jones

• Alabama - USA
    • View Profile
PM or email me a price for 10 Passiflora quadrangularis scions including shipping and I will send payment.
Thanks.

Kevin

HoangNguyen

• View Profile
PM or email me a price for 10 Passiflora quadrangularis scions including shipping and I will send payment.
Thanks.

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

I PMed you.  Mine is not Passiflora Quadrangularis.  It is Passiflora Quadrangularis ML.

Thanks

dadloring

• Canada/BC/Victoria/Zone9a
    • View Profile
Pm sent

HoangNguyen

• View Profile
Pm sent

Hi Dadloring,

I didn’t receive your message.  Thanks.

dadloring

• Canada/BC/Victoria/Zone9a
    • View Profile
Oh weird, guess i will just ask here...
Do you ship to canada?

beicadad

• San Diego
    • View Profile
I am growing PQ from Hoang and it grew well for me. Harvest a few dozens fruits last year while the vine was relatively small. The fruits are really tasty and I like eating the rind as well. Compared to regular passion fruits, it's a big plus since the entire fruit is edible.

DejAS

• USA,Ca,SD,zone 10
    • View Profile
PM sent

HoangNguyen

• View Profile
I am growing PQ from Hoang and it grew well for me. Harvest a few dozens fruits last year while the vine was relatively small. The fruits are really tasty and I like eating the rind as well. Compared to regular passion fruits, it's a big plus since the entire fruit is edible.

Thank you very much for your information.  Unfortunately there aren’t many people taste the fruits.  Yes, the fruits are sweet and tasty.  It is important to harvest the fruits at the right time.  I detected the fragrance of soursop.

HoangNguyen

• View Profile
I just updated the ads.  I ran low on p. quadrangularis.  For medium priority flat rate box, it only applies to p. decaisneana.  I don’t recommend the small priority flat rate box.  It is too small to hold 4 nodes of the cuttings. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk