Author Topic: Wanted forum and info  (Read 680 times)

Forester

• Zone 4 Russia
    • View Profile
Wanted forum and info
« on: June 06, 2021, 04:29:25 AM »
Hi guys, I was looking for forums specializing in the discussion of growing papaya and cocoa. I came across only some topics of the old years. Is it possible to find something like this, or is it only available on general forums on tropical plants? Best regards!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2021, 05:23:19 AM by Forester »
❀ Sergey ❀

Daintree

• Boise, Idaho - zone 6, with a zone 12 greenhouse...
    • View Profile
Re: Wanted forum
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2021, 09:11:19 AM »
Hi Forester!
I think those topics might be too narrow to support an entire forum. Your best bet is a place like this, with lots of people who have lots of knowledge.
The plants you mentioned will be quite a challenge in Riussia. I grow both of these in my greenhouse, and they can be tempermental to say the least!
If you have specific questions or comments, post them and see what responses you get.
Good luck!

Carolyn

Forester

• Zone 4 Russia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2021, 12:23:41 AM »

The plants you mentioned will be quite a challenge in Riussia.
Hi Carolyn! I agree with you, this is a serious challenge, but some gardeners in Russia managed to get the fruits from cocoa and papaya. Today I am trying to find different information about the content,and while I do not have certain questions, it is interesting to read everything about these plants.
❀ Sergey ❀

Forester

• Zone 4 Russia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2021, 05:22:00 AM »
Someone has information about the content of cocoa in room conditions? Today I have sprouted 17 seeds, they are in separate pots in a mixture of coconut coir and perlite in a ratio of 1:1. What should I do next and not destroy the seedlings? I read that up to 1 year they can not be transplanted into large pots, that you need a temperature of at least 16C and average humidity.
❀ Sergey ❀

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk