Author Topic: Wanted: Large dragon fruit plant  (Read 281 times)

Riptide77

• Dayton
    • View Profile
Wanted: Large dragon fruit plant
« on: May 03, 2022, 11:20:12 PM »
Hello! So, this is a bit of an odd request, but I was sort of looking for a pretty large starter dragon fruit plant. I know shipping it would be expensive and it would have to be packed well. I would like as many branches and as large/dense of a root mass as reasonably possible. A container of at least 3-5 gallons would be preferred but, honestly if the plant is big enough and shipping bare root would be a better idea for you, then feel free to go for it. My goal is to acquire a plant that will flower and fruit as soon as possible since my biggest plants got wiped out by disease this winter, sadly.

In terms of variety, it could be just about anything, but I would prefer a self-fertile one that grows faster and/or one with a really vibrant/appealing fruit color like Spicy Exotic's Hana (Really bright, fully pink fruit), for example.

I guess I just thought someone out there might have been wanting to get rid of one or something ha ha. I have no clue how much this would cost, but I am willing to spend 100-200 bucks on this endeavor for the fun of it. If you have any questions about it feel free to let me know. Thank you!