Author Topic: Real Ukraine  (Read 1059 times)

Forester

• Zone 4 Russia
    • View Profile
Real Ukraine
« on: March 02, 2022, 03:09:49 AM »
Are you defending Ukraine? Face it, your media won't show you this, but it's true, and it's been happening for many years! Russia is not seizing Ukraine, Russia is liberating it from fascism!

[non-fruit images]
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 09:45:05 AM by JakeFruit »
❀ Sergey ❀

FMfruitforest

• Tropical Fruit
    • USA, FL,zone 10a
    • View Profile
Re: Real Ukraine
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2022, 05:33:24 AM »
But what majority of their country do they represent?! Please sir, tropical fruit forum is an online community aimed at connecting the nations of the world through tropical fruit discussions and trades, I feel your submitted post is much more appropriate for a online community such as Reddit.

Forester

• Zone 4 Russia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2022, 05:46:49 AM »
There is a message on the forum in support of Ukraine and accusing Russia of aggression, I don't like that visitors see only one point of view. And by the way, almost 70% of the population of Ukraine supports the fascist regime.
❀ Sergey ❀

JoeP450

• Mahaha Chinook
    • Palm City FL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2022, 06:56:51 AM »
Look,

It’s unfortunate that these same people exist here in the United States, as a free country people have a choice to believe in this nonsense, BUT this doesn’t represent the majority views by any means. The nazi and fascists exist here too, though Putin wants you to believe that those pictures you posted are the majority it’s called propaganda which Russia has mastered. Also unfortunate for you it’s working.

Currently much of the free world is turning their backs on Russia for their unjustified aggression. I’d also suggest not doing business with this Russian poster going forward as a penalty for bringing this nonsense propaganda into this forum. Please tell me how a Jewish man, who lost relatives in the holocaust, is the leader of a nazi movement? https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2022/02/25/zelensky-family-jewish-holocaust/

We live in a free country, chose not to aid the aggressors.

-Joe

CTMIAMI

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2022, 07:26:20 AM »
Please !!!!!! Keep the Forum on subject. TROPICAL FRUITS
Carlos
 Tweeter: @carlosdlt280
www.myavocadotrees.com
zone 10a Miami-Dade County

Forester

• Zone 4 Russia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2022, 08:16:31 AM »
Look,

It’s unfortunate that these same people exist here in the United States, as a free country people have a choice to believe in this nonsense, BUT this doesn’t represent the majority views by any means. The nazi and fascists exist here too, though Putin wants you to believe that those pictures you posted are the majority it’s called propaganda which Russia has mastered. Also unfortunate for you it’s working.

Currently much of the free world is turning their backs on Russia for their unjustified aggression. I’d also suggest not doing business with this Russian poster going forward as a penalty for bringing this nonsense propaganda into this forum. Please tell me how a Jewish man, who lost relatives in the holocaust, is the leader of a nazi movement? https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2022/02/25/zelensky-family-jewish-holocaust/
I will answer you in the same way, American propaganda has brainwashed you and you see only what you are allowed to see. We can read any resources in Russia, but can you? You will soon find out everything about the Jew, and the whole world will be very surprised by the truth that has been revealed.

We live in a free country, chose not to aid the aggressors.

-Joe
❀ Sergey ❀

Gulfgardener

• Panhandle 9a
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2022, 09:01:07 AM »
Can admin or someone please take this crap down? This is a fruit forum and there are plenty of other places on the internet to spew this nonsense.

Luisport

• New in tropical fruit growing!
    • Fatima, Portugal
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2022, 09:04:41 AM »
Please take this russian clown down!   >:(

hammer524

• USA, Arizona, Phoenix, 9B
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2022, 09:06:35 AM »
Who is this post for?!? How many Ukrainians grow tropical fruit and are also on this forum?

JakeFruit

• Mod Emeritus
  • FL Gulf Coast Fruit Lover Spam Fighter
    • zone 10A
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2022, 09:43:19 AM »
This is not social media.
Stick to fruit discussions.