Author Topic: Bellamy Trees Giveaway!! - VFG collaboration!  (Read 920 times)

BellamyTrees

• Kentucky, 6B
    • View Profile
    • Bellamy Trees LLC
Bellamy Trees Giveaway!! - VFG collaboration!
« on: September 26, 2022, 11:50:24 PM »
Hey guys, just to let you know, we are partnering up with the great Virginia Fruit Grower for the giveaway. I do not have a YouTube channel or anything yet and not a lot of video equipment or software, so I am sending him over the list of contestants, and he is going to do the drawing and post it to his YouTube page. If you do not already know about VFG (Virginia Fruit Grower) I would highly recommend checking out his channel. He has TONS of great content and is an all-around great guy. You will learn a lot from watching his videos. You can view his channel here: https://www.youtube.com/c/VirginiaFruitGrower

I also felt this would eliminate any form of cheating on my part or any sort of bias. Of course, I never would do anything like that but just in case someone was to say something this completely takes that out of question. I will update this post with the video link once he posts it. I will reach out to the winners as soon as he sends them over, so you may find out you won before the video gets listed! Also, I cannot thank you guys enough for all the support during the sale and over the last couple of years in general. Growing these plants and being able to handle these seeds has been such a fun and exciting journey for us (me and my Fiancé). We have met so many awesome people along the way and hope that we have been able to grow everyone’s collections and get you good quality plants and seeds. We started as collectors; we are still collectors. Every specie we have listed we have at least one we keep for ourselves. I fear one day we are going to have to build an entire separate greenhouse just for our personal trees lol. Anyway, thanks again, we look forward to what the future holds and hope to continue to be a reliable source for you to come to when you are looking to expand your rare fruit collection!

Paraponera

• USA
    • View Profile
Re: Bellamy Trees Giveaway!! - VFG collaboration!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2022, 11:48:01 AM »
You both are awesome and have done much more than most of us here could (or would) to get new species in the US at affordable prices. Happy to support you in your endeavor!!

Cheers!
"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better."

Albert Einstein

RevivalR00ts

• US, CA, Corona, 9b
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2022, 03:32:09 PM »
How do you enter the drawing?!

BellamyTrees

• Kentucky, 6B
    • View Profile
    • Bellamy Trees LLC
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2022, 04:13:59 PM »
I had a two week sale earlier in the month, and for ever $10 spent on the sale you would get your name entered in to win a seed of Plinia sp callosa! We have 4 seeds to give away in that drawing, and we also have 1 seed to give away to one of our Instagram followers! https://www.instagram.com/bellamytrees/

RevivalR00ts

• US, CA, Corona, 9b
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2022, 06:16:28 PM »
I had a two week sale earlier in the month, and for ever $10 spent on the sale you would get your name entered in to win a seed of Plinia sp callosa! We have 4 seeds to give away in that drawing, and we also have 1 seed to give away to one of our Instagram followers! https://www.instagram.com/bellamytrees/

Oh cool, I think I purchased during that sale...

BellamyTrees

• Kentucky, 6B
    • View Profile
    • Bellamy Trees LLC
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2022, 06:55:27 PM »
Hey guys, the live giveaway just went down! Here is the vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXEI_2TqnVQ&t=75s&ab_channel=%F0%9F%8D%8BVirginiaFruitGrower%F0%9F%8C%B1

I already reached out to all the winners, thank you again to everyone who purchased during the sale! We will try and have another one soon! Also, be sure and sub to the channel, VFG posts GREAT content!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 06:56:59 PM by BellamyTrees »

Paraponera

• USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2022, 01:02:09 PM »
Thanks for the fun little game! It was a nice distraction.
"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better."

Albert Einstein