Author Topic: Name one nut two beans and three fruit that are must have for you  (Read 511 times)

bovine421

• Shake Rag Rd Fl 9b
    • View Profile
The pecan
 Butter bean and coffee bean
Mango banana and avocado
🙂
The wonderful thing about the pecan is when you're hungry and you don't want processed food. A handful of raw pecans shelled of course has gravitas takes away the hunger pain. Plus makes me feel like i have a bushy tail and can climb a tree.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2023, 06:26:57 AM by bovine421 »
Tete Nene Julie Juliet Carrie Ice Cream Coconut Cream Little Gem  Dot  Mallika PPK  OS  Pina Colada Cotton Candy Buxton Spice Karen Michelle M-4 Beverly Marc Anthony White Pirie Lychee Cherilata Plantain Barbados Cherry

Cannasquirrel

• sanjose zone 9b
    • View Profile
Re: Name one nut two beans and three fruit that are must have for you
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2023, 12:26:50 AM »
bunya nut,cocoa beans,mung bean,apple,cherimoya,dragonfruit
Cupă squirrel

pagnr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2023, 01:15:46 AM »
I am going to fudge the answer.
I think I am allowed to as you said " when you're hungry and you don't want processed food "  ( ie Fudge )
Coconut, so versatile many stages and uses.
Pistachio and Cashew.
Green Flageolet Beans, Black Turtle Beans,
Lime, Durian,
Chempadek, Marang, Pedali.
It may shock some on the forum, but the roasted seed of these Artocarpus are very nice too, crab like flavour.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2023, 05:05:35 AM by pagnr »

Aiptasia904

• Orange Park
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2023, 05:03:35 PM »
Nut: Pecan, because they grow very well here even if semi-neglected.

Beans: Snake beans (yardlong) beans because they're hecka productive in the heat of summer and could care less about bugs and crappy soil. They're a great green bean. For shell beans, I like pinto the best.

Fruits: Kumquat, because they're super productive and somewhat resistant to greening and the cold. Mangoes, because I can grow dwarf or semi-dwarf in containers and haul them inside when there's frost. Jaboticabas, because they're just so cool and somewhat frost resistant with delicious fruit.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk