Author Topic: Selling: Jaboticaba, Artocarpus and others  (Read 649 times)

Espadin

• Puerto Rico, zone 13a
    • View Profile
    • Espadin Exotics
Selling: Jaboticaba, Artocarpus and others
« on: April 29, 2023, 01:34:24 PM »
List of plants currently available for sale:

mama-cadela Brosimum gaudichaudii - $40

Jaboticaba Vilela A9 - $65 sold

Jaboticaba Rosa de Pescoco - $45 $35

Yellow Jaboticaba - $25 $20

Giant Mulchi - $45 $40

Red Longan - $25 $20

Orange Crush Jackfruit - $30 $20

Mamme Apple - Mammea Americana - $40 $25

Abiu - $20 $15

Marang - $45 $30

Annona Sp. - Wild Mexican Cherimoya 2 for $30 $20

Shipping is US only, USPS Priority from Puerto Rico. I cannot ship to California or Arizona, yet.

For 1-3 plants, shipping will be $17-22.50 depending on size. For more than 3 plants, I will try to combine shipping and offer the best shipping price possible. I work full time and need to bring the plants to the USDA office for inspection, so I ask for a 10 day handling period to ship your plants.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 09:10:15 PM by Espadin »

Bush2Beach

• Santa Cruz, California Sunset Zone 17
    • View Profile
Re: Selling: Jaboticaba, Artocarpus and others
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2023, 12:16:35 PM »
Fruiting Orange Crush in PR?
Check it : Established PR seller selling for 1/2 of you without the 10 day wait and new seller unknowns.

Espadin

• Puerto Rico, zone 13a
    • View Profile
    • Espadin Exotics
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2023, 04:58:06 PM »
Yep, I get that, no reputation on here. Honestly just thought I’d see if there is interest in any of these,  I left room to drop prices. I’ll probably move everything to ebay this week anyway, I’m not in any rush and I’m going to have alot cooler stuff available in the future.. No, I haven’t fruited the orange crush yet, seeds came from FL.

palologrower

• Honolulu, HI, US, Zone 12B
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2023, 05:37:56 PM »
Fruiting Orange Crush in PR?
Check it : Established PR seller selling for 1/2 of you without the 10 day wait and new seller unknowns.

i will be honest, with my current job, i don't have the ability to just shoot down to the USDA station like my old job and get stuff inspected. 

Hopefully you will build your reputation and buyers will understand that it may take time to get their stuff. 

I am fortunate enough with the people that buy from me that if need be due to schedule or the length it takes me to prep seeds/plants I can push out delivery at over a week/two weeks.  Trust will be key. 

Good luck to you. 

Espadin

• Puerto Rico, zone 13a
    • View Profile
    • Espadin Exotics
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2023, 07:34:26 PM »
Thanks man, I appreciate that. I have alot of good stuff that came from you!

In my mind, a USDA inspection is a plus for the buyer because they can be pretty confident the plant is pest free and was just repotted in fresh soil less medium. I understand it’s a hassle to have a handling time tacked on and some buyers won’t want to wait.

I’m gonna drop prices and add cooler stuff until they can’t resist  ;D

Espadin

• Puerto Rico, zone 13a
    • View Profile
    • Espadin Exotics
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2023, 09:10:29 PM »
Prices dropped.

palologrower

• Honolulu, HI, US, Zone 12B
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2023, 09:14:56 PM »

In my mind, a USDA inspection is a plus for the buyer because they can be pretty confident the plant is pest free and was just repotted in fresh soil less medium. I understand it’s a hassle to have a handling time tacked on and some buyers won’t want to wait.

not wholly true.  i know couple inspectors that are pretty lazy at their job.  on the other end of the spectrum i know a few that take forever but they look at stuff really thorough.  but it's the principle.  for example, we got coqui frogs from puerto rico...  and you don't want queensland longhorn beetle coming from me to you..let alone lacewing bugs whacking the avos.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk