Author Topic: Unscrupulous Forum member “keenbean “ or “Mitchell” RESOLVED as mistake  (Read 1124 times)

FLnative

• Palm Beach County Florida 10b
    • View Profile
After informing him I don’t send internationally, a year later he provided an Utah shipping address and I sold him seeds confirmed delivered by USPS. He opened a case for refund with PayPal saying he hasn't received them and that, I didn’t reply to a message(s) that he never sent to me. After PayPal ultimately ruled in my favor, he posted it was mistake and message me the same as he posted below on 7-8.

The only other post transaction PM was recently received about the second part my seed package that his friend spilt up arrived. Nevertheless, we still have a misunderstanding as he believes I was guaranteeing said seeds reach New Zealand, rather than Utah where I contracted to send them.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 03:51:06 PM by FLnative »

Bobooshki

• Palm Bay
    • View Profile
If you can provide proof of shipment — PayPal will not take the funds out of your account. Process would then shift to the shipping company, in this case USPS.

Still appreciate the heads up though!
Robert

keenbean

• Auckland
    • View Profile
Hi

Sorry Man I clicked the wrong PayPal refund transaction I wanted a refund on. Both your lots were delivered with no issues. I have the 1st lot is here and the 2nd is somewhere over the pacific. It should be refunded by the time you look at this. All very well packaged and looked after

sorry again

FLnative

• View Profile
Back from vacation. Problem resolved, no worries. PM sent.

JakeFruit

• Mod Emeritus
  • FL Gulf Coast Fruit Lover Spam Fighter
    • zone 10A
    • View Profile
Good to see one where nobody was scammed and it worked out in the end. FLnative, you should alter your title and initial post to reflect a positive outcome. A casual reader might not realize keenbean just made a mistake, that he then corrected.

FLnative

• View Profile
Thanks for the heads up! Modified

FLnative

• View Profile
Good to see one where nobody was scammed and it worked out in the end. FLnative, you should alter your title and initial post to reflect a positive outcome. A casual reader might not realize keenbean just made a mistake, that he then corrected.

PM sent