Author Topic: WTB passiflora edulis seeds  (Read 1087 times)

Radoslav

• Slovakia
    • View Profile
WTB passiflora edulis seeds
« on: March 31, 2020, 03:38:16 AM »
Looking for fresh passiflora edulis Maracuja seeds.

lebmung

• Romania, Bucharest,7b (inside city 8a)
    • View Profile
    • Plante tropicale
Re: WTB passiflora edulis seeds
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2020, 07:52:14 PM »
I have grafted plants. Fruiting this season. With seeds you need to wait 2 to 3 years in our climate.

Giannhs

• 9b zone
    • View Profile
    • friendly group
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 01:40:10 PM »
I have grafted plants. Fruiting this season. With seeds you need to wait 2 to 3 years in our climate.
i wish i have Passiflora edulis plants and Passiflora incarnata plants. (Also interested for hardy papaya and gomera 1 mango). If you can send me   please write to me. Thank you.
For P. incarnata, they say it must be planted in a limiting container to grow fruit. What about P. ligularis, will it grow fruit if grown in more open space?

Kevin Jones

• Alabama - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2020, 02:03:15 PM »
I have plenty of Incarnatas if you are still interested.
See my entry below.

Kevin Jones

giorgosgr.

• Attika, Greece zone 9b
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2020, 09:31:39 AM »
i wish i have Passiflora edulis plants and Passiflora incarnata plants. (Also interested for hardy papaya and gomera 1 mango). If you can send me   please write to me. Thank you.
For P. incarnata, they say it must be planted in a limiting container to grow fruit. What about P. ligularis, will it grow fruit if grown in more open space?

The supermarket has started again bringing passiflora edulis and ligularis fruits. You can go and find there some i just went and bought some fruits, as you know each fruit has 200+ seeds so plenty for testing.

Giannhs

• 9b zone
    • View Profile
    • friendly group
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2020, 01:44:26 PM »
The supermarket has started again bringing passiflora edulis and ligularis fruits. You can go and find there some i just went and bought some fruits, as you know each fruit has 200+ seeds so plenty for testing.
Thank you, but in my town i have never seen P. ligularis in the market. Also, i m interested in plants, not in seeds.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk