Author Topic: Nursery in FL that sells keitt and Edward mangos  (Read 181 times)

cgbills

• Treasure Coast, FL
    • View Profile
Nursery in FL that sells keitt and Edward mangos
« on: February 23, 2024, 06:31:01 PM »
I am looking to round out my mango trees with early and late season trees. The early variety I am looking at is Edward and the late season variety I am looking at is keitt. I am located on the FL treasure coast and cannot seem to find any local nurseries around me that sells either variety. Does anyone know of a nursery near me that regularly stocks either? If there arenít any local, are there any good nurseries to have them shipped from? I prefer local though as I generally like to get more mature trees

561MangoFanatic

• Loxahatchee, FL
    • View Profile
Re: Nursery in FL that sells keitt and Edward mangos
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2024, 08:34:45 PM »
Closest I know in your area (& recommend) is Mike at TreesNMore tho I would reach out.. not sure if he has those in stock in large sizes. Bought from him a few times, very knowledgeable, & never had any issues.

Nursery I know (& may be best suited for your specific situation) that has Size-able trees and ships/delivers- Montura Gardens. Have bought a few times with a friend and also no issues.

Sergio

johnb51

• USA Deerfield Beach, FL Zone 11a
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2024, 10:28:23 PM »
Alex at www.tropicalacresfarms.com can always make these trees for you.
John

roblack

• Miami, FL 11A
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2024, 09:19:30 AM »
Mike at TreesNMore can probably get them, if he doesn't already have.

murahilin

• Administrator
    • USA Greenacres, Florida Zone 10b
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2024, 12:14:55 PM »
I am looking to round out my mango trees with early and late season trees. The early variety I am looking at is Edward and the late season variety I am looking at is keitt. I am located on the FL treasure coast and cannot seem to find any local nurseries around me that sells either variety. Does anyone know of a nursery near me that regularly stocks either? If there arenít any local, are there any good nurseries to have them shipped from? I prefer local though as I generally like to get more mature trees

Excalibur in Lake Worth should have also. Itís a little further south but they may have more mature trees.

Greater Good

• Coral Gables, Florida Zone 11A
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2024, 02:00:08 PM »
Chris at Truly Tropical has both on her inventory list in 3 and 7 gallon. Contact her at The Mango Place to confirm before you drive. She's out and about the farm, but will get back to you.

561MangoFanatic

• Loxahatchee, FL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Today at 04:18:25 PM »
Chris at Truly Tropical has both on her inventory list in 3 and 7 gallon. Contact her at The Mango Place to confirm before you drive. She's out and about the farm, but will get back to you.

Chris is my number one go to place! (Based on his description I was trying to find him someone locally to him.)

Alex is also another excellent choice!
Sergio

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk