Author Topic: Ukraine  (Read 1242 times)

Millet

• Colorado
    • View Profile
Ukraine
« on: February 27, 2022, 03:39:29 PM »
I want to say that I stand with Ukraine, and against Putin's Russia.  I read this same message by my friend Laaz on his forum.  God bless Ukraine!!!

Galatians522

• Florida 9b
    • View Profile
Re: Ukraine
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2022, 03:50:24 PM »
God bless freedom and DOWN WITH TYRANTS, where ever they may be!

brian

• Pennsylvania (zone 6) w/ heated greenhouse
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2022, 09:34:54 PM »
I have been watching this intensely since it started.  It is wonderful to see the whole world uniting against Putin, and Ukraine fighting hard for their country.  I was afraid Russia would stroll in uncontested and the world would shrug it off.

I don't think we have any forum members from either country, but I think there are a few in other former Soviet countries.

Vlad

• Worcester, MA USDA zone 5b
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2022, 09:54:10 PM »
My parents were Russian and they have told me what it was like living under Stalin's brutal dictatorship. Some of my friends were Ukrainian. My heart goes out to the Ukrainian people fighting for freedom and democracy. We need to send them more weapons.

tedburn

• Mühlacker, zone 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2022, 12:25:09 AM »
Yes let' s pray for help for the wonderful tough staying and fighting Ukrainians and also the russian people who are against this hateful war of Putin. Hoping that more people in Russia and russia military recognice this wrong and stupid war and manage to baykot and stop it. Thanks for staying close together to keep freedom.

poncirsguy

• Cincinnati, Ohio, USA, 6a/6b
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2022, 09:01:36 AM »
I stand with Ukraine.