Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Discussion

Introduce Yourself

<< < (332/360) > >>

Korymanx:
Hello. Bueno día.

Born and raised in Texas, just moved away about a year ago to my dream life here in Borikén also known as Puerto Rico.

I am so glad I found this place. I am here to learn, share information and buy/trade/barter.

I am currently growing a ton of tropical fruits and vegetables. I soon will make a list of it all and share to see if anyone is interested. I do a have several rare species that I would like to spread too.

Many blessings!

gardenhoe:
hello
southern ohio gardener zone 6. in process of setting up grow room in basement along with small lean to greenhouse. Have cherimoya, sugar apple, black sapote, miracle berry plant, ice cream bean, kumquats, grapefruit, blood oranges, key lime and meyer lemon and banana plant. I also overwinter all my pepper plants as well as figs and persimmons that, while not strictly speaking tropical, are outside my zone.

LuvFig:
Greetings!

My name is Grace and is from Southern California, zone 10B.  I have limited experiences in gardening, and only get into this hobby for the last two years.  Currently, I have the following in the ground:
- Cara Cara Orange
- Maha Chankook Mango
- Sharwil Avocado
- Fuyu Persimmon
- Pakinstani Mulberry (to be planted)
- Geffner Atemoya (to be planted)
- Lemon Gold White Sapote (to be planted)

In Containers:
- All sort of figs
- Achacha
- Black Surinam Cherry
- Utah Sweet Pomegranate
- Goji Berry
- A few mango seedlings

and a couple raised beds to grow veggies

I learned a lot from this forum, and thank you for everyone's contribution and sharing of expertise.

Anyone know how to get help with using the email function on this forum?  I sent a few emails out by clicking on the email icon of a member, finish composing and click sent.  However, I never got any replies back and was able to confirm with at least 1 member outside of the forum that no email was received.  The "sent" emails did not show up under my sent folder either.  Very strange.  Appreciate if someone can help me to resolve this. 

Adam8aTexas:
Hello everyone, I’m Adam, and I’m a senior in high school. I first started getting into plants in the 8th grade, when I realized just how much more there was to the world than just apples and pears. At first, I experimented with tamarillos, and now have a nearly 3 year old flowering tamarillo indoors. As of now I am specializing in eugenias.

Right now I have :
Eugenia Selloi

Eugenia Repanda

Eugenia Itaguahiensis

Eugenia Stipitata

I am planning on getting more eugenias in the future, specifically more obscure species in the genus, like hirsta, squamiflora, etc etc… the list goes on   :o

Best Regards,
Adam

albert84:
hello,

I am french, so excuse for my english which is not very good. I am interested with cherimoya and so I am on your forum to talk with people in california who grow cherimoya (the weather in may area, mediteranean south-east of france is close to some californian weather I think)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version