Author Topic: New home new plantings!  (Read 7817 times)

johnb51

• USA Deerfield Beach, FL Zone 11a
    • View Profile
Re: New home new plantings!
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2021, 03:35:36 PM »
Hmm .. I think this is very difficult and risky. After buy house san diego I am afraid that some plants will not be able to take root in my garden.

Why is your first post responding to a thread that is almost six years old?
A real head-scratcher, for sure.  ???

JonyWest must have found (stumbled across) this thread via internet search. Signed up and gave us his/her two sentence scintillating comment. Never to return again.
Nothing like being part of the conversation.  MangoMadness comes to mind.
John

JonyWest

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2021, 12:13:28 AM »
Hmm .. I think this is very difficult and risky.

After buying house san diego (spam link) I am afraid that some plants will not be able to take root in my garden. I try to take care of them all the time, however my Eastern Redbud tree fade after 2 weeks. Since then, I have decided to grow only lawn and ornamental shrubs around the perimeter of my house. I know that my own garden is very beautiful, but unfortunately I was not able to do it. At the moment, I regularly mow my lawn on weekends and am generally happy with the way my yard looks.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 11:03:54 AM by JakeFruit »

McNolan

« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2021, 12:16:15 AM »
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

eglanchamp

« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2021, 01:02:37 PM »
I was inspired that you planted such cool plants, especially the cherimoya. I decided to try growing a couple of bushes near my house [spam link] because they are very beneficial. The fruits of cherimoya contain many beneficial substances: potassium, folic acid, calcium, zinc, fiber, vitamin B. Cherimoya increases hemoglobin, helps improve vision and memory, strengthens the nervous system, improves hair, improves the digestive system. Fruits are useful in diseases of the kidneys, liver, and stomach.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 11:03:13 AM by JakeFruit »