Temperate Fruit & Orchards > Temperate Fruit Buy, Sell, & Trade

Low chill stone fruit scions

<< < (3/6) > >>

D-Grower:
You got more of the mexicola grande seeds brad?

spaugh:

--- Quote from: D-Grower on February 02, 2022, 11:33:16 AM ---You got more of the mexicola grande seeds brad?

--- End quote ---

Im sorry I dont.  I chopped the tree down.  I appologize if I said I would send those and didnt.  Most of the fruit ended up on the ground and we didnt eat them.  They just arent that great and so many people were asking for seeds I kind of just got over run with requeats for seeds. 

spaugh:

--- Quote from: nexxogen on February 02, 2022, 10:40:31 AM ---The scions have arrived today. Great communication prior to the transaction. Excellent packaging, extra scions for every single variety I ordered, extra Mexicola Grande seeds. Brad is definitely one of the best, if not the best seller on this forum, and I wholeheartedly recommend him to everyone!

--- End quote ---

Well thanks!

Just so people know Im done shipping scions for the year.  Im way too busy with family and other business and projects at the moment.  I appologize if anyone wanted stuff and didnt get it.  I am getting tons of messages and try to return them all but Im a bit overloaded right now and just need to stop for now.

D-Grower:

--- Quote from: spaugh on February 02, 2022, 12:48:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: D-Grower on February 02, 2022, 11:33:16 AM ---You got more of the mexicola grande seeds brad?

--- End quote ---

Im sorry I dont.  I chopped the tree down.  I appologize if I said I would send those and didnt.  Most of the fruit ended up on the ground and we didnt eat them.  They just arent that great and so many people were asking for seeds I kind of just got over run with requeats for seeds.

--- End quote ---

No worries

spaugh:
I have these available now as well as some pluerry and maybe a few other stone fruit and pomegranate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version