Author Topic: X-mas sale, 20% off everything!  (Read 502 times)

bulahi

• pahoa, HI
    • View Profile
    • Homesteadinʻ Hawaii Seed Store
X-mas sale, 20% off everything!
« on: November 29, 2022, 12:24:18 PM »
Aloha Kakou!

Sorry for this shameless plug, but it is a thread about where to buy tropical Fruit seeds online.

I recently started up The Tropical Tree Seed Co. based on the Big Island of Hawaii.  Iʻve been selling on Etsy for 3 months now.  All of my seeds are harvested and cleaned the day of shipping, packed in moist paper towels, sealed in a ziplock baggie and inspected by the Hawaii Dept of Ag.

So by the time you get your seed, its only about 3-4 days out of the fruit.  The freshest possible recalcitrant seeds you can find.

Right now we have Abiu, Mangosteen, Lemondrop Mangosteen, Cacao, Strawberry Papaya, Rollinia, Starfruit, Jaboticaba, & more.

And to top it off, weʻre having a X-mas sale, 20% off everything!  So if youʻre interested, hereʻs the link:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/HomesteadinHawaii

Thanks for everything in this forum, I learn so much from everyone.

JakeFruit

• Mod Emeritus
  • FL Gulf Coast Fruit Lover Spam Fighter
    • zone 10A
    • View Profile
Re: X-mas sale, 20% off everything!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2022, 01:54:49 PM »
I moved your post, to it's own thread.
You can edit/update your original post in the Where to Buy Seeds Online sticky thread, but please don't post repeatedly in that thread.

tru

• Texas
    • View Profile
Re: X-mas sale, 20% off everything!
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2023, 09:22:20 AM »
Hey I just wanted to bump this thread yall, OP isn't really active but this is Sean from Homesteadin Hawaii on youtube.

When he says fresh seeds he is not joking; sincerely one of the most honest and quality seed sellers you'll find. Show him love on etsy!
instagram @trumansacco