Author Topic: Beware - I lost 100 USD  (Read 1748 times)

pereskia

• Høng, Denmark
    • View Profile
Beware - I lost 100 USD
« on: July 09, 2021, 08:43:51 AM »
Hi everyone, just want you to look out for your money, so you dont loose them as I did.
I did an buy in April for some scions, but the seller "Terranova" has not send anything and is after a long correspondance where she said next week- next week- next week.
Now I know that I was screwed, and all she wanted was my 100 USD, Pereskia.

CarolinaZone

• USA,NC,7B
    • View Profile
Re: Beware - I lost 100 USD
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2021, 07:25:59 AM »
Thanks for the update. What scions was she selling? If she stole I hope she will be banned.

shmojojojo

• Southern California, Zone 10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2021, 07:35:44 AM »

zands

• mango_zango
    • Zone 10b, Florida, USA, 33321
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2021, 09:22:45 AM »
The translation here is the Denmark Gov't was handing out free Covid money to U and everybody else. U then proceeded to blow yr new found wealth  (allegedly $100) on buying seeds from a  remote someone thousands of miles away in some tropical locale. You did not get your seed satisfaction.

In my book just look at this as your donation n devotion to the poor in the t3rd world who are affected by (craptastical) climate change.

NateTheGreat

• SF Bay Area, 9B
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2021, 10:08:46 AM »
The translation here is the Denmark Gov't was handing out free Covid money to U and everybody else. U then proceeded to blow yr new found wealth  (allegedly $100) on buying seeds from a  remote someone thousands of miles away in some tropical locale. You did not get your seed satisfaction.

In my book just look at this as your donation n devotion to the poor in the t3rd world who are affected by (craptastical) climate change.
Who hurt you?

CarolinaZone

• USA,NC,7B
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2021, 11:16:26 AM »

Where he/she got the money from is irrelevant. There was a contract that was broken.

pereskia

• Høng, Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2021, 11:47:32 AM »

Who hurt you?

Where on erth did you get this crab you are saying from - here we earn our own money and this is hard work.

behlgarden

• CA, Zone 10 B
    • View Profile
    • LED Bulbs for Landscape Lighting
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2021, 02:08:16 PM »
1. Dont buy from someone you dont know on the forum. There are people here for a long time.
2. If you must buy from a newbie or someone from overseas, pay via goods and services option on Paypal or some method where you get your money back by filing a claim.

Bush2Beach

• Santa Cruz, California Sunset Zone 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2021, 10:04:25 PM »
What did you blow your covid wealth on the US Gov’t gave you?

pereskia

• Høng, Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2021, 01:54:11 PM »

Are you retarded - Im not US citezen !!

brian

• Pennsylvania (zone 6) w/ heated greenhouse
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2021, 02:07:13 PM »
Thanks for reporting your experience, pereskia. 

FV Fruit Freak

• USA, Southern California, Fountain Valley, 10B
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2021, 02:35:59 PM »
Thanks for the heads up. You should also post this on the page they’re selling their seeds on.
Nate

W.

• United States, Alabama, 7b
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2021, 03:00:43 PM »

Thank you zands for taking the time to bless us with your beneficent wisdom. I wonder what other actions you deem acceptable? Maybe looting? How about church arson? Elder abuse? Drowning puppies?

Fraud is fraud. Terranova, based on the accounts listed in this thread, has defrauded forum members of hundreds of dollars. It does not matter where Terranova lives, or how poor Terranova is; it is still wrong. This forum's Buy, Sell & Trade section only works because forum members have a degree of trust with each other. It takes years for most plants to produce fruit from seed and verify what you bought is actually what you received. In addition to the money spent on the seed or plant, there is the investment of time and effort to take care of what you bought. So, when a forum member willfully misrepresents a seed or plant offered for sale, that makes this forum a worse place. So, zands, if that is the type of forum you want, go create your own Tropical Fruit Fraud Forum and leave the rest of us to enjoy collecting and growing interesting fruit. Take Terranova with you.

zands

• mango_zango
    • Zone 10b, Florida, USA, 33321
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2021, 06:04:23 PM »
@
« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 09:31:44 PM by zands »

Bush2Beach

• Santa Cruz, California Sunset Zone 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2021, 02:18:51 PM »
Yes Pereskia, I am aware of that.
My question was directed to Zands inappropriate and all around weird comment to you, as all US citizens were sent free covid money from tha government. So I was in turn asking Zands what he blew his money on, which he now edited his comment and won’t say how he blew his money.

Are you retarded - Im not US citezen !!